Une solution compacte et abordable pour les petites entreprises
Petites entreprises à la recherche d'ordinateurs de bureau d'entrée de gamme abordables et compacts.
Vostro: Built for Small BusinessThe first family of Dell computers designed specifically for small business, Dell™ Vostro™ gives you the flexibility to choose exactly the PC you need—without cutting corners. Because when you’re looking for the perfect small-business desktop, you should never have to sacrifice dependability just to stay on budget.
Affordable Solution for Smaller Offices
From its thoughtful design to its "plug-and-play" compatibility with the latest Dell printers and monitors, the Vostro 230 desktop enables you to build an affordable small-business solution right out of the box
Support that Stands Behind You
Running a small business is challenging enough without having to be your own IT department. With a suite of specialised small-business support options behind every Vostro desktop we sell, Dell has the resources to keep your business moving.
The Security Small Business Needs
Dell understands that data security isn’t just a big-business problem. We’ve designed the Vostro 230 with a range of options to help keep your small business protected every day.
- Chipset Intel®G41 Express avec ICH7
- Lecteur de DVD-ROM 16x
Graveur CD/DVD 16x (DVD+/-RW) avec capacité de gravure en double couche
Tous les lecteurs sont équipés du logiciel Cyberlink PowerDVD DX
Tous les graveurs sont équipés du logiciel Roxio Creator 10.0 DE
- Intégrée :
Carte réseau Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000 intégrée à la carte mère
En option :
Modem fax/données PCI 56K
Carte sans fil Dell 1525 WLAN 11n PCIe
- Lecteur de carte média Dell
- Trend Micro PC-Cillin Internet Security (abonnement de 3 ans maximum)
Logiciel McAfee® Total Protection pour Small Business (abonnement de 3 ans maximum)
McAfee® Security Center (abonnement de 3 ans maximum)
Logiciel Norton Internet Security™ (abonnement de 3 ans maximum)
Sécurité physique : cadenas et emplacement pour câble de sécurité
Options de sauvegarde
Service de sauvegarde de données en ligne Dell DataSafe
Gestionnaire de sauvegarde et de récupération Dell
- Bloc d'alimentation :
ATX 250 W, sélection automatique de gamme PFC ou non-PFC avec commutateur de ligne 115/230 VCA (varie en fonction des pays), 50/60 Hz
Respect des réglementations
- Modèle de réglementation : D03D
Type de réglementation : D03D001
Fiches techniques sur la sécurité des produits, la compatibilité électromagnétique et l'environnement
Page d'accueil de conformité aux réglementations Dell
Dell et l'environnement
Vostro Services and Support
You asked for a complete package. We listened.
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business.
From business hardware and accidental damage protection, to installation, trouble-shooting and online PC training options. You can be confident of the right support - to help keep your business running smoothly.
Standard with Every Vostro Desktop
- Easy to set up systems tailored with pre-selected software based on your business needs
- One-year Next-Business-Day On-Site Service after Remote Diagnosis and Limited Hardware Warranty Support
- Convenient telephone support and time-saving service for hardware
- Peace of mind with dedicated small business support technicians ready to help you with troubleshooting and repair tools like DellConnect™ *
Optional Support Services
Dell ProSupport for End-Users – Dell ProSupport goes beyond the hardware protection of your basic limited hardware warranty, and can give your business things like fast access to highly trained technicians, and help with more than just your Dell hardware.
Dell understands you don’t have time to worry about your IT problems. That’s why with Dell ProSupport we let you choose the level of service that is right for you. If you don’t have a full time IT professional on staff, then we recommend Dell ProSupport for End-Users for your business. It provides you and your employees with the business support you need, including:
- Fast access to a Dell certified senior-level technician.
- More of the "how-to-help" you need, which includes help with popular small business software applications like Microsoft® Office, Quickbooks® , Adobe® Acrobat® and Photoshop® , as well as help configuring simple wired or wireless networks.
- A single point of contact when something goes wrong with collaborative support. If the cause of your problem is due to software, or your non Dell hardware, we'll utilize our relationship with select third-party vendors and act as your single point of contact for issue resolution.
You can further customize your support solution by taking advantage of the Dell ProSupport options below that align to how you use your technology.
Keep Your Hard Drive – In the event of a hard drive failure while your hard drive is under warranty, we won’t ask you to send us your old hard drive in order to send you a new one. We recognize your hard drive contains sensitive data that is crucial to your business, so we let you decide how and when to dispose of it.
Hard Drive Data Recovery – Can help recover data for customers who have a failed hard drive and have not backed up their data. We’ll arrange to pick up your failed hard drive and our data protection team will work to recover your data. You can even track the status of your recovery project online.
Certified Data Destruction – In the event of a disk failure, Dell ProSupport Certified Data Destruction Service can completely wipe your hard drive clean as well as destroy data, provide certification of destruction, and dispose of the disk to help you meet your compliance requirements.
Optional Installation and Maintenance Services
Dell’s installation and maintenance services give you the help you need to get your systems up and running as quickly as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
- On-Site System Setup - Choose custom hardware, software and peripherals for your new PCs, and let Dell professionals install them for you.
- Dell Support Center – Search no more for your services tools. Dell Support Center is one central location that houses the tools you need for making them easy to find and easy to use.
Optional Repair Services
Dell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard 1-year parts and labor Limited Hardware Warranty*, with the option to extend it for up to 5 years.
- Optional Extended Limited Hardware Warranty - Extend your limited hardware warranty up to 5 years to help protect your systems from costly downtime, lost productivity, or high cost of out-of-warranty repairs.
- CompleteCover™ Accidental Damage Protection* – Provides an easy and flexible repair and replacement service for most accidental damage. Helps you save time, money and resources in the event of an unplanned event such as spills, drops, breakages, or electrical surges for up to 5 years.