Go wireless. Be efficient. Stay Versatile.
Print, scan, copy and fax quickly and easily with the DellTM V725w All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer.
Be efficient and well connected:
Save space with one device to handle all your printing, scanning, copying and faxing needs. With Ethernet and wireless*
connectivity, multiple users can print from anywhere within your home or small office. Plus, now you can print directly from Android mobile devices via Dell Mobile Print or from iOS mobile devices via AirPrint*
Simplify with shortcuts: Create customizable shortcuts and streamline the steps needed to tackle frequent tasks. You can create a "Scan to Email" shortcut, then send the scan directly to an email account. "Scan to Network" and "ID Card Copy" shortcuts are also available.
Get maximum convenience: Navigate menus without turning on your PC with the 2.4" color LCD display. Simplify tasks with handsfree copying, scanning or faxing of up to 50-pages at a time. Plus, save time and paper with automatic two-sided printing.
Step up to professional quality at an outstanding value.
Remarkable image quality and impressive print speeds make everyday jobs easier than ever.
- Save valuable time: Count on outstanding print speeds for your home and small office tasks. Print up to 35 ppm in black and up to 30 ppm in color (draft speed) as well as up to 10 ppm in black and 6 ppm in color (ISO speed).*
- Get brilliant photos and sharp documents: From personal photos to colorful office charts, experience vivid imagery with up to 4800x1200 dpi resolution. Enjoy crisp, professional-looking documents whether you’re printing, copying, scanning and faxing.
- Find more ways to save: With Dell individual inks, you’ll only need to replace the cartridge that runs out of ink.* For frequent printing, opt for high and extra high capacity replacement cartridges offering additional savings.
Help save energy and resources.
Conserve where you can with the energy-conscious design and features of the V725w All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer.
- Eco-Mode: When engaged, the Eco-Mode enables two-sided printing and dimming of the LCD display when it’s not in use. The Eco-Mode button also switches your V725w into power saver mode after 10 minutes of nonuse for additional cost and energy savings.
- Responsible recycling: Return your empty ink cartridges to Dell and take advantage of free recycling. Visit www.dell.com/recycle for details.
- Choose an environmentally-conscious design: Rest assured your V725w All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer is designed and built in compliance with the latest environmental standards, including WEEE, RoHS and Energy Star® .
Take advantage of comprehensive services.
Gain peace of mind with a valuable slate of service and support options that are available when you purchase your V725w All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer.
Easily monitor ink supply:
The Dell V725w comes equipped with the Dell Ink Management SystemTM (DIMS) that proactively monitors your ink levels. So you’ll be able to gauge when to order more.
Access online resources:
Dell printers are also backed by ample online resources. The Dell Forums put you in touch with other users to exchange tips and ideas. Or, check out the Direct2Dell site for one-to-one communications with Dell.
Choose the warranty* that’s right for you:
Get peace of mind with your purchase from Dell. The Dell V725w comes standard with 1-year Limited Hardware Warranty* and a 1-year Advanced Exchange* Service.* Plus, you’ll have the option to extend the coverage for 2 or 3 additional years.