Simple to use
With its easy USB 2.0 connectivity, the Dell 1133 Multifunction Laser Printer provides a simple plug-and-play printing, copying and scanning solution that’s easy to set up, use and maintain.
- Intuitive controls: Easily navigate through menus using the 2-line LCD screen and 10-button keypad. An easy-to-reach on/off button is located on top of the printer and a one-touch cancel button adds to the simplified printing experience.
- Large-capacity paper tray: With the standard 250-page covered paper tray, you can spend less time reloading paper and more time focusing on your work.
- High-yield toner options: The Dell 1133 ships with an up to 700-page* toner cartridge. Get even more toner yield with two replacement options: a standard up to 1,500-page* toner cartridge, or a high-yield up to 2,500-page* toner cartridge for longer service between toner changes.
- Easy toner maintenance and purchase: The built-in Dell Toner Management System alerts you when you're low on toner and streamlines the process of ordering replacement cartridges.
Environmentally conscious features
Help protect your bottom line while minimizing waste with environmentally conscious design innovations and Dell’s commitment to recycling.
|Convenient recycling: Dell provides pre-paid postage bags with all shipments of toner, allowing for easy recycling. Additionally, our recycling program will take back any Dell printers for free and other manufacturers’ products for a small fee.
|RoHS-compliant: Per the EU Restriction on certain hazardous substances directive, the Dell 1133 contains less than 0.1% lead by weight.
|Paper-saving capability: A manual duplex (2-sided) printing function helps to reduce paper usage and save on paper costs by allowing you to print on both sides of a sheet of paper.
|Power-efficient design: With its Energy Star 1.1 compliance, the Dell 1133 delivers potential energy-saving benefits by helping to reduce power consumption throughout its entire lifecycle.
Outstanding protection and support
Dell offers a wide range of installation, maintenance and service options to help ensure that your 1133 Multifunction Laser Printer continues to meet your needs well into the future.
- Support when you need it: Get help virtually anytime, anywhere during the 1-year limited hardware warranty* period and 1-year Advance Exchange* Service3 period. Support includes toll-free 24/7 tech support (U.S. only).
- Extended support options: Extended service options let you purchase up to 5 years of total service and support, while Dell ProSupport™* service options allow for even more in-depth levels of support.
(Microsoft, Windows, Windows Vista and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft group of companies.)