Dell ProSupport– Designed to address the technology challenges you face today.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT
professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
Next, Dell ProSupport Options align to the way you use technology – rapidly responding to your needs, protecting your investment, your productivity and your sensitive data, and providing enhanced proactive support services to help reduce the risk and complexity of managing your infrastructure.
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|Mission Critical * - Perfect for server and storage environments where
avoiding unplanned downtime and reducing recovery time through priority
response are a must. The package includes priority 4-hour on-site** service
or optional 2-hour response with 6-hour hardware repair, Dell’s proven
Critical Situation process, and emergency dispatch.
||Data Management and Protection |
- Keep Your Hard Drive* helps you retain control of sensitive data
- Hard Drive Data Recovery provides unlimited attempts to recover data from a failed hard drive
- Certified Data Destruction wipes your hard drive clean and destroys data
|Enterprise-Wide Contract – Provides enhanced proactive capabilities
Proactive Maintenance - Maximizes the availability and stability of
your infrastructure proactively. The package includes a detailed system
assessment and implementation of driver or firmware updates and upgrades
for your server or storage systems.
- Designated Service Delivery Manager
- Performance benchmarking and custom reporting
- Planning and assessments
Remote Advisory Options - Provides telephone and Internet access to
technical expertise for specialized applications and solutions such as
Microsoft Exchange, Virtualization, and more.
Storage Consulting from Dell offers a comprehensive suite of assessment, design and implementation services to help customers get the most from their DELL/EMC CX series product, covering data management, application performance, data protection and cost of ownership. Dell Consultants can provide practical action-oriented plans, to deliver specific, predictable and measured outcomes through high-impact, short duration projects.
- Dell/EMC SAN Solution Design (standard and custom). This is the provision of a Fiber Channel/iSCSI SAN solution design, incorporating array, Storage Area Network and integration of key applications. Key deliverables include a design document and an implementation guide mapping customer requirements to the most appropriate architecture and technical solution.
- Dell/EMC Local Data Protection Design (Add on to SAN Solution Design). This is the provision of design services for data protection within the same SAN utilizing EMC software snapshot capability.
- Dell/EMC Remote Data Protection Design (Add on to SAN Solution Design) This is the provision of design for data protection across one or more SAN, utilizing EMC software replication capabilities.
- Dell/EMC Backup Integration Design (Add on to SAN Solution Design). This is the provision of design to integrate backup software such as Symantec® , Commvault® and Legato® with EMC software snapshot or replicas capability.
|Customization and Set-Up|
|EDT Installation |
Enhanced installation and configuration with Dell professional project management and documentation. A project manager will be acting as the single-point-of-contact for the entire installation project from pre-site audit to co-ordination of the installation and delivery of post-project documentation.
|Comprehensive Training |
Get the skills you need to keep pace in today's competitive IT environment with comprehensive training
and certification courses. Dell offers a vast array of instructor-led classes and online training courses in a
range of topics from server maintenance to in-depth technical overview of specific systems.