Cisco SMARTnet Service for Rapid Problem Resolution
Cisco SMARTnet Service is an award-winning technical support service that offers direct, anytime access to Cisco engineers and an extensive range of technical resources. SMARTnet delivers rapid issue resolution, flexible device-by-device coverage, and premium service options to help maximize operational efficiency.
Cisco SMARTnet provides the following:
- Around-the-clock, global access to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Access to the extensive Cisco.com knowledgebase and tools
- Next-business-day advance hardware replacement (premium options available for business-critical devices, such as 2-hour replacement and onsite parts replacement and installation)
- Ongoing operating system software updates and upgrades
- Cisco OS software support to extend the life of Cisco devices with improved security, increased performance, bandwidth management, new protocol support, and greater interoperability
- Proactive diagnostics and real-time alerts on select devices with Smart Call Home
Dell ProSupport Option
Dell ProSupport for End Users
Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff.
- 7x24 direct break-fix hardware support for your employees
- "How-to" support on popular software applications such as Norton AntiVirus, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit QuickBooks, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.
- Access to a certified technician in two minutes or less
Dell ProSupport for IT
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell's Global Command Centers
Next, add Same-Day Response for faster resolution:
Same-Day Response — Ideal for customers using their Dell systems for time-sensitive operations or critical business functions. A Dell-trained technician will arrive onsite within 4 hours after problem determination, depending on location, to help get your system back in operation as rapidly as possible.
Basic Hardware Warranty*
- One year unit exchange limited hardware warranty* supplemented with one year of Next Business Day part or unit hardware replacement
- 7-day/24-hour Telephone Technical Support for troubleshooting and diagnosis of Dell hardware
Customization and Set-Up
- Installation – Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
- You can upgrade to three years of part or unit hardware replacement, with either Same Day, 4 Hours or Next Business Day response.