Choose Dell Vostro 3350
Built for small business. Built for how you work.
Vostro laptop solutions provide the combination of hardware, services and software to support our small business users' needs.
- Dedicated small business-trained sales and service representatives, 24x7x365
- Pre-selected software tailored to meet your business needs
- Peace of mind with services like DellConnectTM *
- A 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
All Vostro laptops include:
- One-year limited warranty* with Return Services* and Hardware Warranty* Support for the length of the warranty* term.
- Remote Troubleshooting and Repair with DellConnectTM (via broadband connection)
- One-year Dell DataSafe Online Backup to easily back up and protect your data (optional)
Vostro Services and Support
You asked for a complete package. We listened.
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business. Dell has created tools and services to help you with installation, maintenance and repair tasks. You can be confident that you will have the level of support you need to help keep your business running smoothly.
Dell ProSupport – Faster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for End-Users service model, designed to take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24.
Dell ProSupport for End-Users includes:
- 7x24 direct break-fix hardware support for your employees
- "How-to" support on popular software applications such as Norton AntiVirus, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit QuickBooks, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.
- Access to a certified technician in two minutes or less*
Next, further customize your support solution by taking advantage of the Dell ProSupport Options below that align to how you use your technology.
- Dell Accidental Damage Service* - Repairs or replaces accidentally damaged systems.
- Keep Your Hard Drive - Retain a failed hard drive and receive one replacement drive while under warranty.
- Hard Drive Data Recovery - Recover your data, even if you forgot to back it up.
- Certified Data Destruction - Destroys data, provides certification of destruction, and disposes of the disk.
Dell’s installation services give you the tools you need to get your systems up and running as fast as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
- Laptop and Desktop Deployment – Choose custom hardware, software and peripherals for your new PCs, and then let Dell professionals install them for you.
Online Backup & Restore
Vostro offers simple data backup tools to help prevent downtime and potential disaster by
- Effectively eliminate data loss and user dependency.
- Centrally manage and automate all backups via the Internet.
- Easy to deploy and manage with minimal impact to your network.
- One-year subscription for Dell DataSafeTM Online Backup – Protect your data by backing up your files to a safe, remote storage site. Relax knowing that your critical data is safe from hardware, software and catastrophic events. Protect, share and access your files on your computer.
- For moderate to heavy users, upgrade your One-year Online DataSafe Backup subscription to 20GB or 100GB. You can receive the same benefits that the standard service offers with room to grow.
Dell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard One-year parts and labor Limited Warranty, with the option to extend it for up to 4 years.
- One-year Hardware Warranty** – Get the assistance you need when you need it with one-year limited warranty* with Return Services* and Hardware Warranty* Support for the length of the warranty* term.
- DellConnect* – Whether you’re on the road, or in the office, Dell can troubleshoot and repair your system remotely through an Internet connection.
- Extended Hardware Warranty* - Extend your limited warranty* up to 4 years and upgrade your service to Next-Business-Day On-site** service to protect your IT systems from: costly downtime, changing business needs, lost productivity, high cost of out-of-warranty repairs.
- Next Business Day On-Site* Service – Get the assistance you need when you need it with Next Business Day On-Site* service – parts, labor and limited warranty.
new FlashLibraryActivate( 'http://i.dell.com/images/global/ac/shell/ac.swf?SED=true&appWidth=206&SDContent=false&BGColor=0xFFFFFF&allowCopy=false&basePath=images%2fglobal%2fac%2f&skinPath=standard&cssPath=western.css&xmlPath=winery_videos.xml','206','325','#FFFFFF','8',alternateMarkupbbdc657acd8641f0a05ce8be2049dd3c,'','flashID_e7562158ed514449a89c85a8c11401d7','high','noscale','true','opaque','false','');