Travel lightly and make a big impression.
Your laptop is as much a part of your identity as your logo. With Vostro V130, you get premium looks that show you mean business, and a lightweight, full-featured design that lets you get right down to work.
- Big capabilities in a featherweight profile. With Vostro V130, you get all the capabilities of a full-sized laptop in an incredibly thin and light design (starting at just 3.5 pounds/1.6kg*) that's made to travel in style.
- The durability you need. The design you crave. Why settle for plastic? With its anodized-aluminum case, zinc hinges and magnesium-alloy palmrest, Vostro V130 blends head-turning looks with the durability you need for life on the road.
- Immerse yourself in a full laptop experience. Discover just how big "small and light" can feel when you start working comfortably on Vostro V130's vivid 13.3" WLED display, full-size keyboard and spacious touchpad.
Do more. Carry less.
Stay plugged into your work.
Working on the road means adapting to new spaces—and with its easily accessible ports and connections, Vostro V130 gives you the flexibility to connect, present or simply set up in virtually any situation.
- Analog or digital? Your call. Bring presentations to life on monitors, projectors and HDTVs alike using the easily accessible HDMI and VGA connections.
- Back it up, or add it on. Use the two USB 2.0 ports and the shared USB/eSATA port to add devices or back up data to an external drive.
- Put BluetoothTM to work for you. Whether you have files to transfer, devices to sync or wireless hardware to connect, built-in Bluetooth 3.0 can help you do it all seamlessly, at blazing-fast speeds.
- Point, click, shoot and share. Easily transfer photos and videos to and from your Vostro V130 with the 5-in-1 media card reader.
Get peace of mind on your terms.
When your business demands time, your technology shouldn’t. That's why we've paired the Vostro V130 with a suite of customizable support and security options designed just for growing businesses.
Add a virtual IT staff to your business. No IT department? No problem. Choose your own level of 24/7 IT coverage with optional Dell ProSupportTM services* for small business.
Enjoy a personal help desk. Get the help you need during your warranty* term with DellConnectTM *, which allows tech-support agents to troubleshoot and help you repair system issues remotely.
Remote On-Call Support: Get help when you need it with DellConnectTM * which allows tech-support agents to troubleshoot and help repair system issues remotely.
Get hazard coverage for your data. A free-fall sensor on your Vostro V130 helps to protect your hard drive against system drops. You can also choose a solid-state drive (SSD) for fast, reliable data storage with no moving parts.