Users with a Buyer or Administrator role will have the ability to place orders electronically. Placing orders through Premier ensures order accuracy, saving your organization time and money.
Placing an order from within your My Cart:
1. Add an item or multiple items to your My Cart.
2. Verify the quantity per each item selected.
3. Click on the green “Checkout” button. This will take you to the Shipping & Payment Screen.
4. Within the SHIPPING & PAYMENT screen complete the required information and click “Continue.”
- Contact information
- Ship to
- Shipping and Handling Method
- Tax Exempt Status
- Trade Compliance
- Payment Method
5. Within the next screen add the required payment information, billing information, and “Continue.”
6. Within the VERIFY & SUBMIT ORDER screen review the order details and edit, if necessary.
7. Print Order Summary or Order Details for your records (optional).
8. Click the green “Submit Order” button to send the order to Dell.
9. Within the ORDER SUBMITTED screen you will see a “Thank You” message along with your Dell Purchase ID number confirming the order has been submitted.
10. You will receive several order confirmation e-mails updating you on order status:
- e-Order Acknowledgement – confirms your order transmission has been received by Dell
- e-Order Confirmation – confirms your order is in the system being built
- e-Order Ship Notification – confirms the order has been built and is in transit to the ship-to address
NOTE: e-Order Confirmations will include:
- Your Dell Order Number(s)
- Your Dell Customer Number
- Confirmation of the final purchase price
- Estimated date your order will ship from Dell