“Shop” offers quick access to the three shopping solutions: Systems, Standard Configurations and Software & Peripherials. Each of these can be configured to custom specifications by the Dell Account Team at customer request.
To illustrate this navigation:
- Begin by clicking on the “Shop” category at the top left of the page next to the Dell logo.
- Notice each tab description: Systems, Standard Configurations, Software & Peripherals, Solutions, Services, E-Quotes and My List. The three most common tabs you will use for shopping and buying are Systems, Standard Configurations and Software & Peripherals.
Navigation Descriptions (Second-Level):
- Systems allows you to browse all Dell products including Desktops, Notebooks, Workstations, Servers & Storage, Dell-Branded Peripherals, and Imaging. You can also view Best Selling Deals, and the Dell Parts & Upgrades Selector.
- Standard Configurations allows you to view your organization's customized configurations as designated by you and your Dell Account Team. You can access configurations from a pull-down menu or from within the Standard Configuration main landing page from within your customized Premier page.
- Software & Peripherals offers over 85,000 products (3rd Party and Dell-Branded) available for purchase. You can keyword search for items, shop by brand, or category. “My List” feature located at the bottom of the pull-down menu allows you to create a wish list of items to compare or add to a shopping cart for purchasing at a later date.