Accessing your Premier Reports
To access the list of available reports, Click on “Premier” located on the top-left and click on “Reports” to expand. A list of available reports will appear (this will be setup by your Dell Account Team). Click on the report option you are interested in viewing.
2. My Premier
You can access your reports via My Premier (if enabled) as well. Click on “My Premier”. When the second-level navigation bar updates, click “Reports” to expand. A list of available reports will appear. Click on the report option you are interested in viewing.
3. My Premier Workspace (Gadget View):
1. Go to your workspace (by selecting “View All My Premier”)
2. View the “Reports” gadget.
3. If the “Reports” gadget is not available, click the “Add Features” link in the upper right corner of your Workspace to view your Gadget Library.
4. Click “Add Gadget” below the reports option desired to add to your Workspace.