Over 85,000 software and peripheral products from 700 manufacturers are available within your Premier Page. When shopping for S&P items, you can search by product categories or keyword search. S&P Catalog will have your organization's negotiated pricing included. Note: Some S&P items may not be enabled on your Premier Page depending on how the catalog is setup by your Dell Account Team.
Accessing your Software & Peripherals Catalog:
- Click the “Shop” category and select “Software & Peripherals” located within the secondary navigation.
- When the Software & Peripherals catalog is accessed, you will be able to view product categories using the left hand Product Category menu or view the category images.
Ways to search for S&P Products:
- Enter a keyword in the Keyword Search box on the top right of the Premier Page.
- Select the search magnifying-window icon or just hit enter on your keyboard to bring up the search results.
- Using the left hand menu, you can select categories to narrow your selection.
- Select the category name desired from the left hand Product Category Menu.
- Select one of the Product Category images (e.g. select Carrying Cases).
Additional Search Features:
- Narrow Your Selection – if you have a large number of results appearing, you can narrow selection using the left hand menu
- Page View – allows you to change your page viewing option between Grid view and List view
- Sort by – search filter allowing you to sort your results (Best Results, Price, Brand, Usually Ships)
- Page Numbers – if you have a large number of results showing, you can view additional pages by clicking on the page number (1, 2, 3, 4, 5…)
- Compare – check the box corresponding to the products you want to compare and click the “Compare” button to view side-by-side comparison of product details
- Compare (continued) – when you see compared products, you have the following choices:
Add to Cart