Systems catalog gives you access to the complete line of Dell branded products (e.g. desktops, notebooks, workstations, server & storage, Dell branded peripherals, and Dell imaging).
Accessing your Systems Catalog:
- To access your Dell Systems Catalog, click the “Shop” category and select “Systems” located within the secondary navigation.
- When the Systems catalog is accessed, you will be able to browse through the products desired.
Selecting a product within your Dell Systems Catalog:
- Choose a product line from the list of products available (e.g. Desktops, Notebooks, Workstations, Servers & Storage, Dell Branded Peripherals, Imaging).
- When you see the particular Dell model of interest, select “Customize” view/select your component options.
- Click “Continue” to view/select your Services & Support options.
- Click “Continue” to view/select your Accessories.
- Click “Review Summary” to view your configuration.
- If you need to modify any component, click “edit” next to the corresponding component.
- Click “Add to Cart” to complete the process.
- Click “Continue Shopping” to add additional items to your shopping cart.
- Click “Save as E-Quote” to save your system for future reference.
- Click “Checkout” to place an order online.
Note: Only authorized Buyers will see the green “Checkout” button.
When enabled by your Dell Account Team, Assisted Navigation helps narrow your selection.
Simply check the box next to the corresponding categories desired to narrow your selection.
When enabled by your Dell Account Team, Product Comparison enables you to compare multiple products. Simply check the box corresponding to the products of interest and click “Compare” to view side-by-side comparison of product specifications.