Standard Configurations are Dell systems specifically customized for your organization with user selectable options (upgrades/downgrades) created by your Dell Account Team. Standard Configurations have your organization's negotiated pricing included.
Accessing your Standard Configurations:
- To access your Standard Configurations, click on the “Shop” category and select “Standard Configurations” located within the secondary navigation. “ View All Standard Configurations” displays your list of customized configurations.
- 2. When Standard Configurations is accessed, simply choose an item of interest by clicking on the corresponding “Customize” or “Add to Cart” button.
Customizing your Standard Configurations:
1. Choose the “Customize” corresponding to the Standard Configuration desired.
2. Within the Configuration page, view/select the component options desired.
3. Click “Continue” to view/select your Services & Support options.
4. Click “Review Summary” to view your configuration.
5. If you need to modify any component, click “edit” next to the corresponding component.
6. Click “Add to Cart” to complete the process.
7. Click “Continue Shopping” to add additional items to your shopping cart.
8. Click “Save as E-Quote” to save your Standard Configuration for future reference.
9. Click “Checkout” to place an order online.
Note: Only authorized Buyers will see the green “Checkout” button.