The Site Administrator at your organization can set up as many Access Groups as are necessary. Access Group settings define what every user within that Group sees including:
- General Access Group name and description
- Page Content
- Checkout Options
- Payment and Shipping Options
- Catalog and Configuration Options
- Custom Links
Accessing Manage Access Groups from within Account Options
Click on the “Premier” category located on top of your Premier Page. Select “Account Options”.
2. Under the “Manage Access” section select “Manage Access Groups.”
3. Select “Edit Access Group” corresponding to the Access Group name you want to view. Note: If you want to create a new Access Group, select “Add New Access Group” located at the top right of the screen.
4. Within the Access Group Wizard, select the category you want to view and enable/disable any features related to the category you are viewing.
5. You can go through each category by clicking “Save & Continue” or select “Save & Quit” if your changes are complete.