Active Directory manages all the elements of a network, including computers, groups, users, domains, policies and even user-defined objects. When a company reaches a point of growth to take advantage of the benefits of Active Directory a level of complexity is approached that may require some assistance.
Active Directory Domain services and dependent technologies can enhance performance throughout an organization's infrastructure and become a driving force for the creation of a productive, secure and reliable technology environment. In addition to assessment and design, Dell Consultants from our Microsoft Practice bring extensive validation expertise with migration strategy knowledge. Our solutions support many customers and numerous related users around the world.
Dell Global Infrastructure Consulting Services can help you realize all the benefits Active Directory has to offer by:
- Architecting a scalable and secure directory infrastructure and designing utilizing Dell’s field expertise.
- Performing low-level diagnostics on the health of Active Directory and dependent services.
- Upgrading or migrating to retain existing directory structure with users, groups, computers and security principals with minimal end-user disruption.
- Providing expertise with the migration of co-mingled technologies including Exchange Server®, SharePoint®, SQL Server® and Microsoft® Systems Center.
- Validating your new design in production and conducting a pilot migration to the new system.
- Empowering your IT Staff to efficiently administer your new infrastructure as Dell’s experts transfer knowledge.
Dell can offer end-to-end solutions with a single point of contact for hardware, software, services and on-going support. In a time when many providers aspire to do everything, we focus on IT infrastructure services excellence. Dell Consultants will work with you to gain an understanding of your business objectives and IT strategy, then design plans that are flexible enough to adapt to current environments and structured to scale to future requirements
In addition to Infrastructure Consulting, Dell provides a suite of robust lifecycle support offerings, that include systems support and maintenance.