new FlashLibraryActivate( 'http://i.dell.com/images/global/services/swf/services_flash_banner.swf?xmlPath=http%3a%2f%2fi.dell.com%2fimages%2fglobal%2fservices%2fswf%2fassets%2finfrastructure+consulting+services.xml','728','151','#FFFFFF','6',alternateMarkupe30be7b45e4e40ba9d8306485578580a,'','flashID_eed2e17247e64c9fa66c34b52e55c400','high','noscale','true','opaque','false','');
Businesses depend on robust communication capabilities for organizational effectiveness and efficiency. The messaging environment provided by Microsoft ® Exchange Server 2007 is the latest tool to enable this, with improved protection from spam, viruses and other security threats. "Anytime, anywhere" access is also provided, with access to messaging with dependable storage and retrieval, all of which are critical to achieving a competitive edge in today's market.
Exchange Server 2007 Solutions from DellTM can provide:
- A comprehensive, integrated end-to-end messaging solution - from the desktop to the datacenter - that ties all aspects of a messaging environment together, including networking, servers, storage, software, infrastructure consulting and support.
- A rigorously tested and validated solution, engineered in collaboration with Microsoft that dramatically reduces the cost and complexity of managing a messaging environment.
- A solution with a single point of contact to maximize operational efficiency and speed time to deployment.
- A solution built on standards-based tools, supporting your business today, scalable for growth.
- Technical resources that provide advice for every stage of the process, from pre-planning, implementation to lifecycle support.
Investing in the latest technology is just part of the story. Migrating to Microsoft Exchange 2007 can greatly improve your company's productivity, efficiency and security-but a project of this scope can be complex to manage and implement. Dell Consultants from our Microsoft Practice, have the expertise to simplify a Microsoft Exchange 2007 migration project and can help overcome complexity and disruption to daily operations during migration.
Dell can offer end-to-end solutions with a single point of contact for hardware, software, services and on-going support. In a time when many providers aspire to do everything, we focus on IT infrastructure services excellence. Dell Consultants will work with you to gain an understanding of your business objectives and IT strategy, then design plans that are flexible enough to adapt to current environments and structured to scale to future requirements.
In addition to Infrastructure Consulting, Dell provides a suite of robust lifecycle support offerings, that include systems support and maintenance. For details go to Dell ProSupport.