new FlashLibraryActivate( 'http://i.dell.com/images/global/services/swf/services_flash_banner.swf?xmlPath=http%3a%2f%2fi.dell.com%2fimages%2fglobal%2fservices%2fswf%2fassets%2finfrastructure+consulting+services.xml','728','151','#FFFFFF','6',alternateMarkupa3a6d349ceb446079251ed6fee09a170,'','flashID_fbfd5daff82c4c6db7bdb93c80e2c625','high','noscale','true','opaque','false','');
Systems Management from Dell, features a comprehensive approach focused on providing inherently manageable, standards-based architecture to enable the proactive, streamlined management of your environment. Benefits include established solutions for managing patch deployment, the ability to test and reliably deploy updates throughout your environment and a centralized management model.
Dell Consultants can work with you to:
Dell Global Infrastructure Consulting has specific services to address your systems management challenges from planning and design, line of business monitoring that includes messaging, database, security & compliance and availability management, critical remote management, data center availability management right through to ITIL assessment.
- Execute IT systems tasks consistently across your enterprise, while still supporting configuration and compliance requirements.
- Support a "standard" environment, even with disparate platforms and a multitude of tools and manual operations.
- Anticipate, predict and even prevent business disruption.
- Consolidate and centralize support resources, while meeting support SLA's at remote locations.
- Automate the server provisioning process in your environment.
- Avoid or eliminate your recurring IT issues.
Dell can offer end-to-end solutions with a single point of contact for hardware, software, services and on-going support. In a time when many providers aspire to do everything, we focus on IT infrastructure services excellence. Dell Consultants will work with you to gain an understanding of your business objectives and IT strategy, then design plans that are flexible enough to adapt to current environments and structured to scale to future requirements.
In addition to Infrastructure Consulting, Dell provides a suite of robust lifecycle support offerings, that include systems support and maintenance.
|Contact your Dell Sales Representative or|