new FlashLibraryActivate( 'http://i.dell.com/images/global/services/swf/services_flash_banner.swf?xmlPath=http%3a%2f%2fi.dell.com%2fimages%2fglobal%2fservices%2fswf%2fassets%2finfrastructure+consulting+services.xml','728','151','#FFFFFF','6',alternateMarkup845b42c6f14544008348f5f32153a6b9,'','flashID_d0413d377c3547388d72c5adfde3aa37','high','noscale','true','opaque','false','');
Server virtualization from Dell can help you identify immediate results by designing and implementing practical, reliable and comprehensive solutions for your environment. Dell Consultants from our Virtualization Practice can help you achieve the full benefits of virtualization technology with solutions that can provide the following:
- A standards-based virtualization strategy that can help lower costs while preserving choice and control.
- A flexible, tested process to achieve virtualization, matched to both current user needs and future demands.
- A less complex server infrastructure by implementing tested and validated solutions.
- A direct, uncomplicated approach that simplifies implementation, speeding time to productivity.
- An operational advantage through increased provisioning agility.
- Solutions designed to deliver leading performance, availability and overall value.
Our workshop process can help you understand the potential of virtualization technology. In addition we can assess your current environment with a view to either initial virtualization, or extending an existing virtual server infrastructure. Our assessments are designed to help you make informed decisions to maximize the benefits of virtualization in your environment. Dell Consultants can also design and implement virtualization, working closely with your team to share best practice and help ensure knowledge transfer.
Dell can offer end-to-end solutions with a single point of contact for hardware, software, services and on-going support. In a time when many providers aspire to do everything, we focus on IT infrastructure services excellence. Dell Consultants will work with you to gain an understanding of your business objectives and IT strategy, then design plans that are flexible enough to adapt to current environments and structured to scale to future requirements.
In addition to Infrastructure Consulting, Dell provides a suite of robust lifecycle support offerings, that include systems support and maintenance. For details go to Dell ProSupport.
|Contact your Dell Sales Representative or|