Ease of Affordability and Deployment
Many businesses fail to realize the advantages of servers because of perceived cost and complexity barriers. The Microsoft and Dell partnership works to reduce or eliminate the barriers to purchasing your first server, putting the power and business value of Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 pre-installed on a Dell PowerEdge server within reach of all small businesses.
Here are just some of the ways the Microsoft/Dell partnership helps make server-based solutions very affordable and easy to deploy:
1. PowerEdge servers are available with Windows® Small Business Server 2003 pre-installed for less than the cost of purchasing the server and OS separately
2. The Dell Direct model helps PowerEdge servers deliver relevant industry standard technology at cost-effective prices, from the most basic entry-level model on up
3. PowerEdge servers are extremely reliable, delivering maximum uptime while reducing support costs
4. Deploying a PowerEdge server pre-installed with Windows Small Business Server 2003 can start delivering ROI almost immediately
Easy to Deploy
1. Dell PowerEdge servers are available with Windows Small Business Server 2003 pre-installed, so the system can be ready to run, right out of the box, in as little as 15 minutes
2. Dell PowerEdge servers include the Dell OpenManageTM server set-up tool, an easy-to-use hardware configuration tool
3. Windows Small Business Server 2003 uses the familiar, user-friendly Windows interface, so there are no complicated commands to learn
4. Multiple wizards built in to Windows Small Business Server 2003 make configuring your server simple to set up
5. Online License Activation makes client setup a snap
Click here to see which version of Microsoft Small Business Server is right for you.