Dell W4200ED and W4200HD TV models, with huge 42-inch displays and all the advantages of plasma technology, are perfect additions for large living rooms and media centers. Both TVs have a slim, 3.3-inch thin design that saves floor space when used with the stand, and completely frees floor space when wall mounted.
Compared with standard TVs, plasma screen technology offers numerous viewing advantages, including higher resolution without scan lines, exceptional color accuracy, wide screen 16:9 aspect ratio, perfectly flat screens and uniform high brightness. With a viewing angle of 160 degrees from top to bottom and side to side, everyone in the room can easily enjoy the outstanding images produced by these exceptional TVs.
Experience Digital Technology the Way It's Meant to be Seen
W4200 TVs, with 450 nits of typical brightness and an incredible 2700 to 1 contrast ratio, deliver amazing picture quality, even in brightly lit rooms. The plasma display has a lightning-fast response that helps eliminate ghosting images. The W4200ED provides 852 x 480 native resolution and the W4200HD delivers 1024 x 768 native resolution. Both systems include dual tuners for multiple viewing options such as Picture-in-Picture (PIP), Picture-on-Picture (POP) and Picture-by-Picture (PBP). The W4200HD supports HDTV and includes one analog/digital tuner and one analog tuner. The W4200ED includes two analog tuners. Additional features include:
- Pixelworks DNX chipset supporting 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i resolutions.
- Video input — One composite, one S-Video and one audio connector located on the right side of the TV for easy connection to other devices, such as digital video recorders. The back of the TV also includes two composite, two S-Video, two component, one TV in/coax, seven audio (RCA L+R), one DVI-HDCP (shared with PC) and one HDMI connectors.
- PC input — One VGA, one DVI (shared with video), and one PC audio in connector.
- Outputs — One composite, one audio (RCA L+R) and one subwoofer connector.
- HD connectors (W4200HD model only) — One F-type coax input, one digital audio coax output, and one digital audio optical output.
- Universal remote control — 32 button analog for the W4200ED; 34 button analog for the W4200HD (with Guide and Program for digital broadcasts).
- Extensive testing for performance including HALT (Highly Accelerated Life Cycle Testing).
- Dell 1-year limited warranty* with On-site Exchange Service* and options to purchase up to 4-year On-site Exchange Service.
The W4200HD TV comes with two outstanding speakers that include their own stands. These superb, 20-watts per channel speakers (optional for the W4200ED TV) are also simple to wall mount. Both TVs feature SRS TruSurround XTTM for amazing virtual surround sound over a two-speaker system, and both deliver theater-class audio when multi-speaker systems are attached.
Expert Dell Installation Service Options
We want to help you get your new Dell plasma TV installed and operational as quickly and easily as possible. Dell InstallationTM Services can take the hassle out of setting up your new system with options for basic, advanced and premium installation performed by an expert Dell installation partner. Basic installation includes unpacking the system, setting up the TV stand, connecting to existing video feeds and A/V equipment, programming the universal remote control and up to 20 minutes of system operation instruction. Add installation of two speakers with the advanced service option or choose 5-speaker surround sound installation with the premium service option. You can also add wall-mounting installation to any of the installation options.* Order your Dell W4200 TV today and start enjoying the exceptional quality of plasma technology.