We at Dell pride ourselves on providing the best customer experience by offering quality products and services. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your new system, we would like the opportunity to work with you to resolve your issues and ensure that your experience with Dell leaves you delighted. In the event that you still wish to return your system, here are a few things you should know:
"Overview of Dell's return policy "
- You may return your new or refurbished system up to 21 days from the date of invoice*.
- It is important that you return everything on your order, and that it is in its original packaging.
- We will credit your account for the price of the system (minus initial shipping and handling and applicable restocking fees).
The following links contain more information on:
4 Easy Steps to Arrange for a System Return
- Click here to fill out the Return Request form.
- Work with your Customer Care Representative to resolve your issue. If necessary, the Customer Care Representative will set up a Credit Return Authorization, and instruct you on carrier pick-up specifics.
- Repack system with all of its original packaging, and arrange to have it shipped back to Dell (Note: Dell recommends that you insure your shipment).
- Once your system has been received back to Dell, you will receive credit on the full system price (excluding shipping & handling and applicable restocking fees) on your next billing cycle.* The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the system back to Dell.
What if I am having technical issues with my system?
Dell makes it easy to resolve your technical issues through service and support. Every Dell InspironTM desktop and notebook comes with: