- Read the Terms and Conditions for participation in the Dell|Recycling program.
- Select your recycling service from dell4me.com/recycling.
- Complete the Online buying process.
Please note that in the checkout process your billing address and shipping address may differ. The shipping address is the location where the carrier will pick up your equipment.
Under Shipping Method, please select 3-5 Day Ground Delivery at $0.
Under Export Intent, please select I WILL NOT export.
- Within 3-5 business days, you will receive an email with detailed shipping instructions, an approximate pick-up date, and an electronic promotional coupon code. (Active email account needed to receive promotional online coupon. Limited time offer).
To ensure your shipment arrives on time and in proper condition, please follow these simple shipping tips. (You will need to provide your own box and packing material):
- Be sure to remove any personal data from your system.
- Use sturdy corrugated cardboard boxes. We encourage the use of recycled boxes. Please make sure that the box is in good condition to ship your equipment.
- Wrap fragile materials individually so they do not touch each other.
- Please make sure that the contents in the box are secure and packaged firmly inside. (The total package must not weigh over 50lbs).
- Tape the box closed.
- Remove old address/shipping labels from the outside of the box.
- Clearly write in big text DELL RECYCLING on the outside of the box.
- Place the box outside (your house, apartment or office building) in a visible location
Box must be available within 3 business days from your on-line order request date
- Carrier will bring a label and pick-up the box on the date provided in the email.
You do not need to be there to meet the carrier
If your package is not available, the carrier will leave you a note and return the next day for pickup.
If your package is not available for a second day, the carrier will require you to call and pay for additional pick-ups.