Dell announced a preview of its G2210 and G2410 LED widescreen flat panel monitors at the recent CES show in Las Vegas, Nevada. These high-performance and monitors are distinguished by a design approach that combines energy efficiency, LED technology, recycled materials and other environmentally preferable components.
- Viewable image size: 22-inch diagonal (G2210) / 24-inch diagonal (G2410).
- Typical contrast ratio: 1,000:1 (standard) 1,000,000:1 (dynamic).
- Maximum resolution: 1680 x 1050 (G2210) / 1920 x 1080 full HD (G2410).
- Typical power consumption: 18W (G2210) / 20W (G2410).
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2.
- Response time: 5ms black-to-white.
- Available connectors: VGA (analog), DVI-D (digital) with HDCP.
- Typical average power consumption is less than half that of comparable flat panel monitors*.
- Less than 0.15W of power consumption when in sleep mode – no power is drawn from the host computer.
- Built-in ambient light sensor responds to surrounding brightness, automatically adjusting levels when enabled.
- Dynamic dimming automatically decreases the onscreen brightness when the image consists primarily of white and/or bright areas when enabled.
- “PowerNap” screensaver application dims the monitor to minimum brightness or “sleep” mode, based on user preference.
Environmentally preferable materials in equipment and packaging:
- Free of PVC, BFR, CFR, arsenic and mercury*.
- External chassis made of more than 25 percent post-consumer and recycled materials.
- Up to 20 percent slimmer panel than comparable models.
- Up to 28 percent lighter than comparable models.
- Efficient packaging
|Your new Dell monitor can help you save energy. How much?|
Visit the easy-to-use Energy Calculator and find out.