The Classroom Station is available as an option with the Dell 3333dn, 3335dn, and 5535dn Multifunction Printers.
The Dell Classroom Station is designed to simplify school work processes by providing print-on-demand bubble sheet tests, fast grading results, and prompt reporting to help enhance the learning process.
- Print test bubble sheets right at the printer; no special paper is required
- Print a bar-coded answer key as the first page for the teacher to complete
- Test packs are available in English, Spanish, and French
Scan and score student bubble sheets using the answer key bubble sheet:
Scan to Classroom
- Grade each test individually
- Choose from three report formats
- Export test data in comma-separated value (CSV) file format
With one touch, teachers can scan and send directly from the Classroom Station to a network drive or folder:
Forms on Demand
- Shared folders can be associated with a classroom number, teacher, grade, nurse’s office, principal’s office, and more
- Configuration allows the user to authenticate, change, or create subdirectories; change the file name; or create an index file
Quickly and easily access and print forms at the Classroom Station printer.
- Easy to set up and configure
- Program more intuitive descriptive names to Internet or intranet URLs
- Reduces cost of printing and storing preprinted forms and eliminates waste