GbE speed that stacks up
Deliver up to 10x faster performance than 10/100 networks with scalable, efficient, easy-to-deploy Dell Networking 5500 Series GbE Layer 2 managed switches.
Connect up to 10 times faster than 10/100 network speeds with Dell Networking 5500 Series Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switches.
• Support high-speed GbE connections for users, peripherals, file servers, storage arrays and power over Ethernet (PoE)* devices.
• Help ensure high throughput with 1 Gbps bandwidth and dual 10 Gbps fiber uplinks (SFP+).
• Help get the most out of your server performance and match your network interface card (NIC) speeds for fast access to local network data.
Meet the needs of your expanding network, whatever be the size of your organization.
• Easily scale your capacity with up to eight switches and 400 ports in a stack.
• Expand while keeping administration simple — manage all of the Dell Networking 5500 Series switches in your stack as a single unit.
• Help ensure network redundancy and resiliency with an expandable Layer 2 switching solution.
Quickly deploy, configure and move on
Simplify your switch deployment and help reduce configuration time to help improve administration productivity.
• Configure up to eight switches in a stack simply by plugging in a USB drive loaded with configuration files.
• Reduce the time and effort to configure and deploy switches with one-touch configuration.
• Help lower deployment costs and save time with automatic switch and IP configuration using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) or a local USB connection.
Bring IP telephony to your network with switches optimized for voice over IP (VoIP) data.
• Simplify deployment of VoIP devices with automatic device identification.
• Help reduce resource contention and ensure that VoIP traffic is prioritized through voice virtual LAN (VLAN) functionality.
• Ease control of VoIP devices by using Link Layer Discovery Protocol for Media Endpoint Devices (LLDP-MED) to create a VoIP network policy.
Manage, secure and conserve
Provide enterprise-level management and security while helping to reduce your energy consumption.
• Efficiently manage your network using a familiar and intuitive command-line interface (CLI) or a web-based graphical user interface (GUI).
• Secure your network’s edge with automation and use a robust feature set including authentication, encryption, alerting and more.
• Help lower your energy costs with Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE 802.3az), which can reduce per-port consumption.
Gain peace of mind from Dell Networking switches that not only provide the quality, reliability and capability you expect from Dell, but also guaranteed hardware for life — a true Lifetime Warranty*. For more details see www.dell.com/LifetimeWarranty
Dell Services can help reduce IT complexity, lower costs and eliminate inefficiencies by making IT and business solutions work harder for you. The Dell Services team delivers distinctive capabilities, including full data migration solutions to facilitate consolidation from multiple file systems. Dell takes a holistic view of your needs and designs solutions for your environment and business objectives, and uses established delivery methods, local talent and in-depth domain knowledge to help lower your total cost of ownership.
|Dell Networking 5524|
Deploy high-speed, scalable and efficient Gigabit switching with Dell Networking 5224. It includes 24 wire-speed GbE ports and has a stackable design that can easily scale to help meet your growing demands.
|Dell Networking 5524P|
Add Gigabit switching and power over Ethernet (PoE) capabilities to your network with the Dell Networking 5224P. With 24 wire-speed GbE ports and a stackable design, the 5224P helps to ensure easy scalability.
Network assessments offer a holistic view of your multivendor environment and a reference point for how your infrastructure is performing. Our experts can pinpoint and expose issues in your network using specialized software and diagnostic tools. These unbiased and insightful analytics are aggregated into comprehensive reports that can include recommendations on how to improve performance, optimize devices and remediate problems.
Is your network complex and coiled? Dell can perform a detailed audit and inventory of all multivendor devices in the network to provide visibility and identify configuration issues.
Network Optimization Assessment
Many networks are a multivendor patchwork of devices not running at their optimal state. We can analyze devices from all leading vendors and make recommendations to optimize the entire multivendor design, fine-tune devices and maximize performance of the holistic environment.
Application Performance Assessment
When business applications and databases begin to show signs of latency or completely shut down, we can conduct a comprehensive analysis to uncover performance issues, isolate problems and accelerate troubleshooting of the enterprise infrastructure and software applications.
Moving to a Voice-over-IP (VoIP) solution requires the right network infrastructure to support real-time voice protocols. Simulated load testing, analysis and review can identify the next steps to building a VoIP platform or fixing issues of an existing one.
Network Security Assessment
Safeguard your network from constant attack. Let our experts examine and uncover potential vulnerabilities and provide a comprehensive security design assessment.
Wireless Site Survey
Great wireless connectivity starts with a detailed site survey. Dell can analyze existing infrastructure, identify RF interference and recommend the best design and optimal placement of new devices.
The Dell standardized deployment service guarantees that setup and optimization are done correctly so that you can launch faster and focus on daily business.
Expert planning and execution seamlessly weaves Dell’s open systems architecture with existing network infrastructure from Cisco, HP, Juniper and others. Choose ProDeploy Plus, the most complete deployment offer on the market for complex environments.
Setting up network protocols, and policies can be tricky. Dell certified network engineers can configure and optimize your new hardware remotely or on-site and get new technology up and running fast .
Mounting and cabling of wired and wireless devices can be tedious and time-consuming. Get worry-free hardware installations with experienced Dell technicians who do deployments every day .
Dell offers a variety of on-site and remote support options that can be added at time of purchase. Dell ProSupport ensures problems are diagnosed and resolved by experts.
|On-site and Remote Assistance|
Get immediate access to Dell ProSupport professionals who can help you troubleshoot and diagnose issues that may arise in your network.
Free yourself to focus on the business and allow Dell to manage your network with dedicated professional support.
Learn practical knowledge and operational techniques.
Dell network consulting provides on-site or remote access to highly skilled professionals who provide project assistance and guidance across a variety of technologies for a specific project or timeframe.
Get professional insight with a half-day collaborative whiteboard session to discuss potential improvements.
For those times when you need a little extra technical guidance, certified experts are available to discuss system design or help resolve complex issues that can be billed by the day, week or by the phone call. Time-based consulting is as flexible as you are.
• Access Distribution Networking
• Gateway and Security
• Microsoft Exchange
• Wireless Networking
• Systems Management
• Core Layer/MPLS Networking
• Data Protection and Recovery
• Storage Area Networking (SAN)
• Storage Technologies