WiFi APs for virtually any venue
Deploy cost-effective, high-performance, context-aware WiFi networks for indoor and outdoor environments.
Sorry, this item is not available anymore for purchase online. Please see our recommended replacement product.
Deploy wire-like performanceBlur the lines between wired and wireless performance with up to 1.7Gbps in the 5GHz band and 800Mbps in the 2.4GHz band for fast and clear performance.
Dell Networking W-Series access points (APs) are configured through a centralized Dell Networking W-Series mobility controller, providing wireless LAN access with:
- Adaptive Radio Management: Enhances stability and predictability of the entire WiFi network.
- Context-aware policy management: Delivers a rich mobile experience for Microsoft® Lync®/unified communications and collaboration (UCC).
- Flexible AP modes: Spectrum analysis, intrusion prevention, part-time or dedicated air monitoring, remote AP.
- Centralized security: No data is sent in clear.
Confidently manage your WiFi networksAll Dell Networking W-Series access points work in conjunction with any Dell Networking W-Series controller to enable flexible and secure deployment of indoor and outdoor networks ranging from small to very large wireless deployments.
The Dell Networking W-Series controller-based ecosystem is ideal for enterprises that require maximum security, functionality and centralized management features. This architecture can enforce policies and security from one console and meets stringent government and military encryption certifications. Controller-based ecosystems can also serve as a termination point for your VPN.
Build and scale to meet the needs of your businessThe Dell Networking W-Series portfolio includes a comprehensive variety of access points designed to fit the unique needs of your business, including:
- Coverage area
- User capacity
- Network density
- Physical environment
- Wireless LAN standards (802.11ac Wave 2, 802.11ac or 802.11n)
Enhance RF managementDell Networking W-series with Dell Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology help ensure that data, voice and video applications have sufficient network resources to operate properly, allowing maximum client performance while enhancing stability and predictability of the entire WiFi network. ARM features include:
- Spectrum load balancing that uniformly distributes clients across channels in high-density environments
- Noise awareness that dynamically shifts clients away from channels hampered by outside interference
- Band steering that enables APs to dynamically transfer clients away from crowded bands
- Airtime fairness that delivers equal access to all WiFi clients, regardless of client type, wireless chip or OS