Exceptional color precision and consistencyFeaturing PremierColor, the UP3214Q offers superb color accuracy and high-end professional features.
- Work confidently knowing your monitor is compatible with major industry color standards and has wide color coverage such as 99% AdobeRGB and 100% sRGB.
- Get exceptional color accuracy and consistency, right out of the box, with precise factory calibration to a Delta-E<2.
- Reveal a high level of detail, even in dark areas, with a color depth of 1.07 billion colors.
- Fine-tune your colors using the Custom Color mode, or make further adjustments with the user-accessible hardware look-up table (LUT).
- Calibrate the monitor in-house using Dell UltraSharp Color Calibration Solution software with the optional X-Rite i1Display Pro colorimeter1 (sold separately).
Flexible viewing and connectivityQuickly adjust your monitor to comfortably fit the way you work.
- Tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor to maximize viewing comfort.
- Get extensive connectivity with HDMI, DisplayPort, mini-DisplayPort, USB 3.0 and a 6-in-1 media card reader.
Eco-conscious designThe Dell UltraSharp 32 Monitor meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- EPEAT® Gold* Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
Enhanced power managementManage power consumption wisely with PowerNap, enabled through the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.
AccessoriesYou can maximize the versatility, performance and security of your Dell UltraSharp 32 Monitor – UP3214Q with extras like a colorimeter, stereo soundbar and a premium lock. You’ll find just what you need at Dell.com.
X-Rite i1Display Pro colorimeter
Get precise colors that match your work with what you see onscreen using a fast and flexible colorimeter.
Dell USB Soundbar | AC511
Snap the Dell Soundbar snugly to the bottom of your monitor to enjoy rich, stereo sound.
Dell Premium Lock | LP500
Secure your monitor with a super-strong, carbon-tempered steel cable lock that easily attaches to your monitor’s standard security lock slot.
- Diagonally Viewable Size
31.5 Inches (31.5-inch wide viewable image size)
Panel Type, Surface:
IGZO LCD, In-plane switching, anti glare with hard coat 3H
3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz (DP1.2)
3840 x 2160 at 30Hz HDMI
1000: 1 (typical)
2 Million:1 (Max) (Dynamic Contrast Ratio)
350 cd/m2 (typical)
8 ms (gray to gray)
(176° vertical / 176° horizontal)
Colour Gamut (typical): Adobe RGB 99%, sRGB 100%
1.074 Billion colours (10 Bits)
Pixel Per Inch (PPI):
Widescreen Flat Panel Display
Display Screen Coating:
Antiglare with hard-coating 3H
STANDHeight-adjustable stand, tilt , swivel and built in cable-management and built-in cable management
Flat Panel Mount Interface:
VESA (100 mm)
- 1 HDMI connector
1 Mini DisplayPort
1 DisplayPort (version 1.2a)
4 USB 3.0 ports - Downstream (4 at the back, 1 with battery charging)
1 USB 3.0 port - Upstream
1 Media Card Reader
Built-in-deviceUSB3.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 1 USB upstream port and 4 USB downstream ports)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel)
- Dimensions with stand (H x W x D):
482.6 mm ~ 572.4 mm (19.0" ~ 22.5") x 749.9 mm (29.5") x 214.0 mm (8.4")
Dimensions without stand (H x W x D):
444.6 mm (17.5") x 749.9 mm (29.5") x 51.5 mm (2.0")
Preset Display Area(H X V):
697.9 mm x 392.6 mm
27.5" x 15.5"
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount):
9.22 kg (20.33 lbs)
Weight (with packaging):
16.05 kg (35.38 lbs)
Warranty3-Year Advanced Exchange Service and Premium Panel Guarantee
- Voltage Required:
100 to 240 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz ± 3Hz / 1.8 A (typical)
Power Consumption (Operational):
100 (typical) / 170W (maximum)*
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep:
Less than 1.2W
- Temperature Range Operating
0° to 35°C (32° to 95°F)
Temperature Range Non-operating
Storage :-20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Shipping : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Humidity Range Operating
10% to 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating
Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
5,000 m (16,400 ft) max
12,191 m (40,000 ft) max
- ENERGY STAR 6
TCO Certified Displays
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance
Dell and the Environment
What's in the boxMonitor with stand
DP cable (Mini-DP to DP)
USB 3.0 upstream cable (enables the USB port on the monitor)
Drivers and documentation media
Quick setup guide
Factory Calibration Report