High-performance, high-capacity storage
Enhance your remote and branch office data centers with high-performance, high-capacity and cost-effective EqualLogic™ PS4110X 10GbE iSCSI arrays.
Master your data-hungry tasks in remote and branch-office data centers with EqualLogic PS4110X — powerful performance, fast 10GbE connectivity and easy, flexible management.
Ideal for your growing storage needs, the PS4110X 10GbE iSCSI array is a Dell Fluid Data™ solution that offers a virtualized architecture, enterprise software and easy administration at an affordable price
- Leverage your existing infrastructure with 10GbE SFP+ or build out your network with new, cost-effective 10GBASE-T (both supported).
- Use the EqualLogic virtualized scale-out architecture for server consolidation and virtualization.
- Integrate full snapshot, replication and application integration for data protection and disaster recovery.
- Cut management time and costs with self-optimizing performance and automation.
- Manage your remote and branch-office EqualLogic SAN with EqualLogic SAN Headquarters (SANHQ).
- Easily grow your EqualLogic SAN by adding other PS Series arrays to scale capacity and performance.
The EqualLogic PS4110X is a performance-focused array that will help provide optimal IOPS/U for your smaller deployments.
Build more capacity and performance into your data center using PS4110X arrays. With 24 SAS 2.5” drives and up to 21.6TB* of capacity, the PS4110X is an effective, high-performance and high-capacity storage solution that can help you move the right data to the right place at the right time, efficiently.
- Dual 10GbE controllers and dual power supplies designed for built-in redundancy
- Dedicated 10/100 management port per controller
- 6G SAS backplane
- 24 hot-swappable 10K SAS drives
- Cache-to-flash memory de-staging
- Peer-scaling architecture that scales performance linearly
- Vertical Port Sharing, designed to enable you to maintain full bandwidth if a networking port fails
- Group Manager, which integrates all management into one console for both file and block storage protocols
- EqualLogic Host Software that extends the functionality of the array-based software to enable cooperation with the host
- Host Integration Tools for Microsoft®, VMware® and Linux® products as well as EqualLogic SAN Headquarters management software
Grow confidently with advanced firmware featuresMeet your current storage needs and future data management requirements with EqualLogic firmware.
- Data Center Bridging
Improve Ethernet quality of service and greatly reduce dropped packets for an end-to-end Dell solution, from host adapters to iSCSI target
- Enhanced load balancing
Optimize storage pool performance with sub-volume auto-tiering and enhanced load balancing.
- Thin Provisioning awareness
With VMware Thin Provisioning awareness for vSphere™ v5, you can mitigate your risk of data loss and facilitate graceful data recovery.
Software and Services for a complete SAN solutionDell delivers comprehensive end-to-end solutions with software and services options to help you store and manage your data more efficiently and cost-effectively. Included with your PS Series array purchase are the EqualLogic™ array software and host software — virtually all the tools your organization needs for a complete solution.
EqualLogic Array Software
- EqualLogic Group Manager helps to streamline storage and data management.
- EqualLogic Manual Transfer Utility minimizes downtime when transferring large amounts of data.
- EqualLogic PS Series Firmware is the foundation of the EqualLogic software family.
- Dell Storage Update Manager simplifies the upgrade process with guided update management.
Integrated across the entire family of EqualLogic PS arrays, the EqualLogic Firmware is a SAN operating system based on a unique peer storage architecture that:
- Virtualizes SAN resources
- Enables peer scalability of up to 16 arrays
- Provides intelligent data management functionality
- Automatically adjusts system resources
- Optimizes performance
EqualLogic Host Integration Tools
This family of host-based software provides tight integration between the PS Series array and the host. Dell provides host integration tools for Microsoft®, VMware® and Linux® environments to offer comprehensive data protection and reliable performance.
EqualLogic SAN Headquarters
Dell EqualLogic SAN Headquarters (SAN HQ) is a centralized monitoring and reporting tool that gathers and provides in-depth information on performance and capacity and provides alerts across multiple groups of PS Series arrays. SAN HQ with Support Assist further streamlines management and improves productivity with automatic case creation and case tracking.
End-to-end servicesDell offers a wide range of professional services and tools to simplify the assessment, design, implementation, management and maintenance of your PS Series environment, including Dell ProSupport and SupportAssist.
Dell Services storage experts go beyond everyday administration to help you improve the performance and utilization of your Dell Storage systems. The Dell Storage Services portfolio provides system installation and implementation as well as training. From disaster recovery planning to physical relocation, the Dell Services team is available to provide professional assistance when you need it.
Comprehensive, proactive supportWith Dell ProSupport, you get the most out of your investment with the support expertise and insights Dell is known for across the globe. Dell ProSupport doesn’t just extend your IT team, it offers a single point of contact for all your hardware and software issues. Innovative tools like SupportAssist offer proactive issue notification and automated case creation to help streamline your support experience.
We recommend Dell ProSupport Plus with SupportAssist for mission-critical systems or Dell ProSupport for comprehensive hardware and software support for your Dell Storage PS Series solution. Contact your Dell representative today for more information*.
Implement fast. Implement correctly. Implement once.Dell ProDeploy Enterprise Suite* can reduce costs and relieve your IT department of time-consuming implementation tasks that otherwise divert valuable IT resources from business-critical activities. We bring two unmatched values to every Dell Storage implementation: deep knowledge of our products and broad experience from performing thousands of deployments every year, in just about every type of customer environment. Choose ProDeploy Plus for the most complete deployment offer available in the market, ProDeploy for expert configuration and installations, or Basic Deployment for worry-free hardware installations.
Start on the right path with Dell Education ServicesGain the skills and knowledge necessary to simplify administration, optimize resources and improve disaster recovery with Dell Storage training. Choose from online courses designed to introduce Dell Storage to hands-on training that dive into the advanced features and best practices to prepare for a successful implementation right from the start. Learn more about the right classes for your organization.
Transform your data centerDell Storage Consulting Services can help you meet your complex storage infrastructure and data management needs while optimizing resources and budgets. Consulting services can help with:
- Storage infrastructure consolidation and risk-managed migration for both PS and SC Series systems
- Storage infrastructure optimization for virtual environments
- Data protection process development and backup/restore policies
- Data archiving to address long-term data retention, access and regulatory compliance
- Classification and categorization of data for storage tiering and archival
- Storage high availability and disaster recovery planning, design and implementation