Engineered to thrive under demanding day-to-day use, the OptiPlex XE features a purpose-built design that solves for the unique challenges of hot, dusty, small and enclosed spaces.
Stability You Can Count OnThe OptiPlex™ XE offers long-term system stability, customisable integrated solutions and a low total cost of ownership for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and retail/point-of-sale (POS) customers.
- Long Purchase Lifecycle: A long purchase lifecycle (which includes the locking of key hardware and software components) helps reduce the cost and complexity normally associated with system recertification. Add optional service and support features to supplement the standard limited hardware warranty*.
- Long Managed Transitions: A long managed-transition period makes it easy to maintain a consistent work environment while planning for future deployments.
- Dell™ OEM Solutions: With the OptiPlex XE, Dell™ offers OEMs the option of a holistic solution that extends from custom branding and factory integration to phenomenal service and support. Contact your Dell™ representative today to build an OEM solution that meets your needs and budget.
Built-In Management, Enhanced with Dell ServicesThe OptiPlex XE offers superb servicing and manageability, helping to ensure that systems can be maintained with ease even when installed in enclosed spaces, retail kiosks or off-site locations.
- Efficient Remote Management: Available Broadcom® TruManage™ technology allows IT to monitor and maintain the OptiPlex XE remotely, helping to minimize user downtime and schedule patches or updates during "off peak" hours.
- Easy On-the-Job Maintenance: The OptiPlex XE tool-less chassis includes a tool-less power supply that makes it easy to change a power-supply unit (PSU) quickly. Dell DirectDetect™ troubleshooting LEDs allow for quick diagnosis of hardware issues without opening the chassis.
- Built-In System Monitoring: The OptiPlex XE features a "watch-dog" timer to self-monitor features such as system boot, operating-system load and specified applications. Additional hardware-monitoring features provide notification in the event of temperature, power-on self-test (POST), fan and PSU failures.
- Customisable Dell Services: From ready-to-use hardware customization to dedicated technical service through Dell ProSupport for IT* and Dell ProManage, Dell offers a suite of highly customisable service and support offerings throughout the PC lifecycle.
Energy-Efficient Design, Environmental Responsibility
With its energy-efficient, environmentally conscious design, the OptiPlex XE reflects the potential benefits to your operations and your bottom line.
- 512MB ATI Radeon HD 4550, 1 DP & 1 DVI, 1 DP-DVI dongle, Low Profile
DVI Graphics Converter Card (Low Profile)
Low Profile 2 Port Powered Serial PCIe x1 card
Low Profile 2 Port 12V Powered USB PCI Card
No PCI Card For Low Height
300W 88% Efficient PSU; Energy Star 5.0 compliant, Active PFC
Small Form Factor:
280W 88% Efficient PSU; Energy Star 5.0 compliant, Active PFC
- Environmental Standards (eco-labels):
ENERGY STAR® 5.0, EPEAT Gold, EuP, CECP, TCO 05, WEEE, Japan Energy Law, CEC, Japan Green PC, FEMP, South Korea Eco-label, EU RoHS, China RoHS
Other Environmental Options:
Dell Energy Smart settings (select configurations); Carbon Off-set; System Recycle (Asset Recovery Service)
Regulatory and Environmental Compliance
Regulatory Model (Desktop): D01D
Regulatory Type (Desktop): D01D001
Regulatory Model (Small Form Factor): D01S
Regulatory Type (Small Form Factor): D01S001
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
Please contact your Local Partner for further information.