- Supports a single LTO tape drive, designed for nightly backup of less than 3TB
- Ideal for consolidating multiple or remote application servers for unattended, automated backup
- High-density, rack-optimized tape autoloader solution that supports up to 40TB (LTO-6) of native capacity within a small, 2U form factor
- Supports maximum native transfer rates of 576GB/hr (LTO-6)
- Remote Management functionality to deliver reliable backup through any web-based browser
- Simple scalability through the dual-magazine design allowing you to manage eight cartridges per magazine (16 total cartridges per unit, 2 magazines holding 8 cartridges each)
The PowerVault 124T is a tape autoloader that allows customers to maximize their rack-based storage backup within a 2U chassis. Its expandable architecture and magazine design enable customers to quickly manage and replace tape cartridges for growing data center needs. These features also help customers cost-effectively scale capacity to meet future backup and recovery demands. The PowerVault 124T delivers reliable backup through remote management using any web-based browser while featuring seamless integration into diverse operating systems such as Microsoft® Windows and Linux®.