With more employees relying on smartphones and tablets to conduct business, it’s important that these devices are properly secured and managed.
Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that gives you and your IT team over-the-air configuration and policy management of a wide range of corporate and user-owned client devices through a single, intuitive console.
Use Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager to:
- Securely manage select user-owned mobile devices over the air, from virtually anywhere.
- Configure and support Dell Wyse thin clients and select mobile devices from a single console.
- Enable user self-service provisioning.
- Monitor user devices, track asset inventory and enforce policy compliance.
Dell Wyse Cloud Client manager enables remote management of corporate apps and content on corporate and user-owned devices. Now you can remotely:
- Empower end users with easy access to remote desktops as well as apps and content.
- Distribute and manage iOS and Android apps on company-owned and user-owned devices.
- Enforce mobile application policies and monitor compliance.
- Maintain a complete mobile application inventory across your end users’ mobile devices.
- Help create consistent data protection and uniform policy compliance across all user devices.
Reduce the strain on IT resources with a solution that allows policy-driven user self-service and automatic monitoring. The self-service component of Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager allows you to establish policies within which users can manage their own devices.
With its real-time reporting and alert capabilities, Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager can provide new levels of insight into your mobile device inventory.
The dynamics of end-user computing are rapidly changing. Organizations today are turning to desktop virtualization to cost-effectively enhance security, streamline desktop management, reduce time to value, and boost user productivity all while providing the flexibility to support a comprehensive array of business requirements.
With Dell Desktop Virtualization Solutions (DVS) featuring Dell Wyse cloud client devices, Dell gives you the ultimate user experience with secure access for any user, to any content, using any app, on any device, anytime anywhere.
Integrate Dell Desktop Virtualization Solutions (DVS) with your existing investments. Many DVS Enterprise solutions are integrated tightly with Citrix, Microsoft, VMware and Dell vWorkspace to optimize your deployments in either Windows or Linux® environments.
- DVS Enterprise Solutions include pre-configured, pretested, on-premise desktop virtualization solutions designed for demanding IT environments.
- The on-premise DVS Simplified Appliance includes all the data center hardware, virtualization software and Dell support services you need to run adesktop virtualization environment.
- With Dell DaaS On Demand, you manage your virtual desktop images with an intuitive self-service portal and we implement, manage and maintain your VDI in a Dell Cloud.