Essential and reliable performance
The Dell 17 Monitor – E1715S is your smart choice for reliability and essential features that can help drive productivity.
- Essential features: The E1715S offers HD quality viewing, easy connectivity and compatibility with legacy custom applications.
- Strong protection: Reduce downtime with the support of a Dell Limited Hardware Warranty and 3-Year Advanced Exchange Service.
- Responsible design: The E1715S minimises power consumption with an efficient LED backlight and PowerNap technology.
- Panel Size:
43.2 cm (17")
Panel Type, Surface
TN (Twisted Nematic),Anti-Glare
1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz
1000: 1 (typical)
LED light bar system
250 cd/m2 (typical)
5 ms typical (black to white)
(160° vertical / 170° horizontal)
16.7 million colours
Standard Flat Panel Display
16.7 million colors
Display Screen Coating
Flat Panel Mount Interface
VESA (100 mm)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- Dimensions with stand( H x W x D ):
389.5 mm (15.33") x 374.5 mm (14.74") x 165.5 mm (6.52")
Dimensions without stand( H x W x D ):
306.9 mm (12.08") x 374.5 mm (14.74") x 46.5 mm (1.83")
Preset Display Area ( H x V):
337.92 mm x 270.33 mm
13.30" x 10.64"
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount):
2.08 kg (4.85 lbs)
Weight (with packaging):
3.75 kg (8.24 lbs)
WarrantyService / Support Details:
3-Year Advanced Exchange Service
- Voltage Required
100 VAC to 240 VAC/50 Hz or 60 Hz + 3 Hz/1.5 A (Max.)
Power Consumption (Operational)
11W (typical) / 15W (maximum)*
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep
Less than 0.5 W
- Temperature Range Operating:
0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
Temperature Range Non-operating:
Storage : -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
Shipping : -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
Humidity Range Operating:
10% to 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating:
Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
5,000 m (16,387 ft) max
12,191 m (40,000 ft) max
Compliance and StandardsCEL
TCO Certified Displays
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
What's IncludedMonitor and stand,
Power Cables (varies with countries),
VESA™ Screw Cover,
Drivers and Documentation Media,
Quick Setup Guide,
Product Information Guide
Essential features for everyday business
Add the Dell 17 Monitor – E1715S to your workplace for a great viewing experience in just about any setting.
- A great fit: This compact, 5:4 aspect ratio monitor can fit into smaller spaces while still maintaining compatibility with software requiring a 5:4 display ratio.
- Excellent clarity: Whether used as a point-of-sale display or as a desktop monitor, the Dell 17 Monitor – E1715S is a pleasure to view with 1280 x 1024 HD resolution, a fast 5 ms response time and 85% colour gamut.
- Simple connections: simplify connections to laptop and desktop PCs with VGA and DisplayPort connectors.
- Tilt adjustment: Tilt the screen up to 5.5° forward or 22° backward for optimal viewing comfort.
Built to be reliable
Count on dependable performance with a monitor that adheres to stringent quality standards.
Designed to be efficient
To help you keep energy costs down, the Dell 17 Monitor – E1715S comes with energy-saving features and top industry ratings.
- LED backlighting provides greater efficiency than older fluorescent backlights.
- PowerNap automatically puts your monitor into sleep mode when it’s not in use.
- The E1715S draws less than 0.5 W of current in standby mode. Low power consumption of 11 watts in typical operational mode.
- Energy ratings include EPEAT Gold, ENERGY STAR, TCO Certified Displays and CEL.
Complete your Dell Monitor experience
Your Dell 17 Monitor is just the start. Look for these great additions when finalizing your purchase.