Share your brilliance with the world.
Captivate your audience with the powerfully bright 4320wx Projector.
Capture the "wow" factor
Experience awesome brightness and contrast : Your presentations will come vividly to life, even in a bright ambient-light environment, with 4300 ANSI Lumens (max.), 2000:1 contrast ratio Typical (Full On/Full Off) and 16:10 widescreen aspect ratio.
Project. Present. Participate.Sometimes it’s not enough to merely present to the room. Sometimes you need to actively engage your audience. The 4320 Projector’s impressive connectivity options allow a wide range of functionality that helps you bring the audience into the show.
- Enjoy a variety of options: Dual VGA ports allow for smooth transitions between presentations, while HDMI, S-video, composite video, RS232 and USB ports allow you to run a multitude of different media through your projector.
- Share your presentations: Open a world of connectivity options with optional modular 802.11n wireless* networking. 4-to-1 split screen allows you to project different presentations from 4 different computers at the same time, and Multi-PC session allows you to connect up to 30 PCs to the 4320 projector at once, for easier on-screen collaboration (Wireless functionality required. USB wireless dongle sold separately).
- PC-Free Presentation: No computer? No problem. Simply use the PtG Converter Lite software (available on support.dell.com) to convert PowerPoint® files to .ptg files (file conversion will only work on files that are originally in .ppt format) and store them on your USB flash drive for instant viewing directly from the projector.
4300 ANSI Lumens* (Max.)
2000:1 Typical (Full On/Full Off)
WXGA (1280 x 800)
80% Typical (Japan Standard - JBMA)
Focal length, f = 18.2~21.8mm
1.28 (wide) -1.536 (tele)
112.4 ± 5%
At 3.94 ft (1.2m) distance, diagonal projection image size of 36.3" (0.92m).
At 32.81 ft (10m) distance, diagonal projection image size of 362" (9.2m).
3.94 ft ~ 32.81 ft(1.2m ~ 10m)
Lamp Life Cycle*:
Up to 2,000 hours Typical
Up to 2,500 hours Eco-Mode
Philips 300W user-replaceable
- Manual Vertical +40° / -35°
Audio and Speakers
- 2x 5W speaker RMS
Composite Video / S-Video input: NTSC [J, M, 4.43) PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, Nc, 60) SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L)
Component Video via VGA input: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i
Component Video via HDMI input: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080p
- AC power input socket
2x 15-pin D-Sub for analog RGB/component input signals
1x 15-pin D-Sub for VGA-A loop through
1x Composite Video RCA jack for CVBS signal
1x 4-pin S-Video for Y/C signal
1x mini USB-B slave for remote support and firmware update
1x USB-A for USB Viewer
1x USB-B for USB Display
USB Wi-Fi connector for optional wireless functionality (USB wireless dongle sold seperately)
2x 3.5mm stereo mini phone jack and 1x pair of RCA connectors (left/right) for audio input
1x 3.5mm stereo mini phone jack for audio output
1x RJ45 connector for networking
1x HDMI 1.3 (HDCP compliant)
1x mini-DIN 6-pin RS232 port allows connection to a commercial RS232 control box for remote projector control
1x DC jack 12V @200mA output, relay control for automatic projection screen control
Standard Service Support:
- 2-year Advanced Exchange Service and Limited Hardware warranty for projector unit
- 1-year lamp warranty
- Includes 24/7 online technical support and telephone technical support
Extended service support offerings on projector unit for years 3 to 5 are also available.
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
Dimensions (W x H x D):
11.26" x 4.33" x 9.76" (286 x 110 x 247.8 mm)
6.4 lbs (2.9 kg)
- Universal AC 100-240 50-60Hz with PFC input
Power Consumption Operational:
Full Mode: 375W ± 10% @ 110Vac (network on)
Eco-Mode: 320W ± 10% @ 110Vac (network on)
Power-Saving Mode: 10W (wireless & network on)
Standby Mode: 0.5W (network, VGA Out, & wireless off)
- Operating temperature:
5°C - 35°C (41°F - 95°F)
0°C - 60°C (32°F - 140°F)
-20°C - 60°C (-4°F - 140°F)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
CD User’s Guide
Remote Control with 2 AAA Batteries
Quick Setup guide & Product Information guide