See more and do more in total comfort.
Find the ideal blend of productivity-boosting performance, long-haul comfort and energy-conscientious features in a Full-HD large-screen monitor for businesses
- Reduce energy usage: Remote asset management*,PowerNap software, Dynamic Dimming and scheduling features help eliminate excess energy usage.
- Boost productivity: Generous height, tilt and swivel adjustability help users of all sizes tackle those big, long projects in comfort.
- Create a healthier workspace: With an arsenic-free and mercury-free LED panel, the Dell Professional P2412H 24" monitor is designed to have minimal impact on your environment. And a completely BFR/PVC-free version is also available with BFR/PVC-free systems.
Performance inspires productivity.
Comfortable and convenient for everyone.Businesses demand a great deal of flexibility, control and convenience, and that’s what you’ll find in each P2412H monitor. From wide-ranging height, tilt and rotation adjustability to remote asset management software*, you’ll find nice touches that can add comfort and save time.
- Adjust to fit: In addition to tilt, pivot and swivel adjustments, the P2412H offers increased height adjustment range of 130mm (5.12") over previous models.*
- Switch orientation quickly and easily: With enhanced menu rotation software, you can rotate your screen from landscape to portrait orientation or vice versa, then follow the on-screen prompt to orient your on-screen content. It’s that simple.
- Manage remotely: Enjoy the comfort and convenience of troubleshooting, accessing, monitoring and managing multiple Dell monitors in different locations with remote asset management* capability.
Friendly in any environment.
You’ll find plenty of energy-saving features in the P2412H monitor, including an arsenic-free and mercury-free panel along with ENERGY STAR®, EPEAT and TCO certifications.
Energy Usage Bar
- Panel size
24 Inches (24-inch wide viewable image size)
1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
1000: 1 (typical), Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 2 Million:1 (Max)
250 cd/m² (typical)
5 ms (back to white)
(160° vertical / 170° horizontal)
16.7 million colors
Widescreen Flat Panel Display
Flat Panel Mount Interface
VESA (100 mm)
Panel Type, Surface:
TN (Twisted Nematic), anti glare with hard coat 3H
Preset Display Area (H x V)
531.36mm x 298.89mm
20.9" x 11.7""
5 ms (back to white)
1 Digital Visual Interface connectors (DVI-D) with HDCP
1 Video Graphics Array (VGA)
1 USB 2.0 upstream port
2 USB 2.0 downstream ports
DC power connector for Dell Soundbar
Height-adjustable stand, tilt, swivel & pivot.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 1 USB upstream port and 2 USB downstream ports)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel)
- Height with stand (Compressed ~ Extended)
370.0 mm ~500.0 mm
Height without stand
Depth without stand
Width without stand
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount)
Weight (with packaging)
- Voltage Required
100 to 240 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz ± 3Hz / 1.5 A (Max)
Power Consumption (Operational)
21W (typical) / 50W (maximum)
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep
Less than 0.1 W
DC power connector for optional Dell Soundbar
Environmental Operating Conditions
- Temperature Range Operating
0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
Temperature Range Non-operating
Storage : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Shipping : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Humidity Range Operating
10% to 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating
Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
3,048 m (10,000 ft) max
10,668 m (35,000 ft) max