Productivity, Value and Intuitive Design
The Dell™ 3330dn Laser Printer combines reliability, speed and user-friendly design with advanced networking and productivity features for business users.
- Productivity: Network-ready, integrated 2-sided printing
- Performance: Up to 38 ppm print speed (A4) (actual print speed will vary with use), true 1200x1200dpi (max) print resolution
- Intuitive Design: Easy to operate and manage
Advanced Performance, Productivity & ValueThe Dell 3330dn Laser Printer delivers stunning performance, low total cost of ownership and the flexibility to expand along with your business.
- Standard Duplexer: Save time and paper with automatic 2-sided printing.
- Blazing Print Speeds: Reduce waiting time with print speeds of up to 38 pages per minute (A4) (actual print speed will vary with use) and first print-out time as fast as 7 seconds.
- Sharp, Professional-Quality Prints: Native print resolution of up to 1200dpi x 1200dpi for exceptionally crisp, clear text and graphics.
- Expandable Capacity: Meet even higher print demand with optional additional memory power,font card and 550-sheet paper tray.
Environmentally Responsible Design & Support
Help protect your bottom line and the planet with eco-conscious design innovations and Dell’s Green Printing Program.
Reduced Paper Consumption:
Support & Protection You Can Count On
Dell’s installation, maintenance and service programs provide peace of mind to help you avoid downtime and focus on your business.
Intuitive Design & Simple Management
Enjoy user-friendly design and smart applications that help you reduce downtime and efficiently manage your operation.
- Laser printer
Printer Dimensions (W x D x H)
16.6" x 14.53" x 10.2" (422mm x 369mm x 260 mm)
31.15 lb (14.13 kg)
Max Print Speed (Actual print speed will vary with use)
Up to 40 ppm letter
600 x 600 dpi (printer default), 1200 dpi Image Quality (driver default), maximum 1200 x 1200 dpi, 2400 dpi Image Quality
Duplex (Two-sided printing)
Printer Management Software
Dell OpenManage™ , CA's Unicenter® , HP OpenView™ , and virtually any printer or device network management system that supports SNMP. Embedded Web Server (EWS)
- 250-sheet covered tray (75 gsm stock) and 50-sheet multipurpose tray
Maximum Paper Input Capacity
850 sheets (250-sheet tray + 50-sheet multipurpose tray + 1 x optional 550-sheet tray)
Standard/Maximum Output Capacity
150 sheets bin face-down
Optional Paper Input Accessories
One additional optional 550 sheet drawer
Media Types Supported
Plain, Recycled, Light, Bond, Colored, Greeting Card Stock (No Duplex support), Envelopes (smooth), Paper Labels , Transparencies, Letterhead, Preprinted Paper
Paper Weights Supported
250-sheet standard tray: 60 - 90 gsm (16 - 24 lb)
Optional 550-sheet drawer: 60 - 90 gsm (16 - 24 lb)
Multipurpose Tray: 60 - 163 gsm (16 - 43 lb)
Duplexer: 60 - 163 gsm (16 - 43 lb)
- Up to 80,000 pages per month
- 64 MB standard
576 MB maximum using optional 512 MB memory module
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008
Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2000
Windows XP 32bit/64 bit, 2000
Windows Vista® 32bit/64bit
Windows 7 (expected when released)
MacOS: (OS 9.2 and OS X 10.2-10.6), Unix( PS PPD for Sun Solaris 8,9,10.0) HP UX. Citrix Metaframe Presentation Server 3.0 & 4.0 (compatible) and 4.5 (certified), SAP.
Novell NetWare: 5.1, 6.x.
Linux: Ubuntu 8.10, 9.04, Debian GNU/Linux 5.0 , RH Linux 3.0,4.0,5.0 WS SuSE Linux 8.0, 9.0, 10.0. SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11, SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11, OpenSuSE 11.1
- One DIMM slot available for optional 128 MB, 256 MB or 512MB memory module
Standard Interfaces (Cables not included)
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, Parallel IEEE-1284, 10/100 baseT RJ45 Ethernet port.
- 3 of 9 scalable PCL 5e fonts in Narrow, Regular and Wide , 2 PCL bitmap fonts 39 scalable PPDS fonts , 5 PPDS bitmap fonts, 84 scalable PCL fonts, OCR-A, OCR-B scalable PCL 5e fonts, 91 scalable PostScript fonts