Outstanding screen clarity for productive offices.
Bright, clear Full HD display with the viewing features and connectivity options that help boost productivity in business and at home.
- Flexible viewing and connectivity options: Fully adjustable stand and a comprehensive set of analog and digital connectivity ports and cables
- Impressive screen clarity: Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution with an ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle
- Environment-conscious and reliable: Built to comply with the latest environmental and regulatory standards and protected by a Premium Panel Guarantee and Advanced Exchange Service*
- Diagonally Viewable Size:
21.5 Inches (21.5-inch wide viewable image size)
Panel Type, Surface:
In-plane switching, anti glare with hard coat 3H
1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
1000: 1 (typical)
Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 2 Million:1 (Max)
250 cd/m2 (typical)
8 ms (gray to gray)
Max Viewing Angle:
(178° vertical / 178° horizontal)
16.7 million colors
Widescreen Flat Panel Display
Stand:Height-adjustable stand, pivot,tilt,swivel and built in cable-management
Flat Panel Mount Interface:
VESA (100 mm x 100 mm)
- 1 Digital Visual Interface connectors (DVI-D) with HDCP
1 Video Graphics Array (VGA)
1 DisplayPort (version 1.2a)
4 USB 2.0 ports ( 3 downstream ports, 1 upstream port)
Built-in DeviceUSB 2.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 1 USB upstream port and 4 USB downstream ports)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel), Capacitive Touch OSD controls
- Dimensions with stand (H x W x D):
354.2 mm ~ 483.6 mm (13.94" ~ 19.04") x 512.7 mm (20.19") x 180.0 mm (7.09")
Dimensions without stand (H x W x D):
304.4 mm (11.98") x 512.7 mm (20.19") x 46.3 mm (1.82")
Preset Display Area(H X V):
476.64 mm x 267.78 mm
18.77" x 10.54"
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount):
3.26kg (7.17 lbs)
Weight (with packaging):
7.18kg (15.80 lbs)
Warranty3-Year Advanced Exchange Service and Premium Panel Guarantee
- Voltage Required:
100 to 240 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz ± 3Hz / 1.2 A (typical)
Power Consumption (Operational):
26W (typical) / 42W (maximum)*
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep:
Less than 0.3 W
- Temperature Range Operating:
0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
Temperature Range Non-operating:
Storage : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Shipping : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Humidity Range Operating:
10% to 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating:
Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
5,000 m (16,400 ft) max
12,192 m (40,000 ft) max
- ENERGY STAR 6
TCO Certified Displays
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
What's In The BoxMonitor with stand
Drivers and documentation media
Quick setup guide
Flexible viewing featuresThe Dell™ 22 Monitor – P2214H adjusts to fit your work style and provides virtually all the connectivity options you'll need over the course of the day.
- Monitor stand has full adjustability features to maximize viewing comfort
- Easily transition from landscape to portrait orientation — gives you the option of viewing large web pages with less scrolling
- Dell Display Manager is your one stop software application to manually adjust or auto assign optimal preset modes to specific software applications
Impressive screen clarityEvery detail is bright and clear
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution at 60Hz (max.)
- LED backlit
- 250 cd/m2 brightness (typical)
- 85% color gamut* (typical)
Color clarity and consistency across an ultra-wide viewing angleThe in-plane switching technology offers clear images with consistent and accurate colors across a wide 16:9 aspect ratio that features:
- An ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle
- Excellent picture quality with high 2 million:1 dynamic contrast ratio (typical) for deep blacks, bright whites and outstanding details
- 1000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
Designed for professionalsFor large and small businesses, the P2214H is an excellent choice for Latitude, OptiPlex and Dell Precision systems driving high-performance business or education applications. It is also ideal for Latitude and XPS systems in home-office environments.
Environment-conscious designThe Dell 22 Monitor – P2214H meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- EPEAT® Gold Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
- China Energy Label (CEL) compliant
Energy-efficient designWith 26W normal-operation power consumption (typical) and less than 0.3W power consumption in active-off mode, the P2214H can help keep energy costs down.
Manage power consumption wisely with PowerNap, which you can enable through the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.
Warranty and accessoriesEnjoy peace of mind with Dell’s Limited Hardware Warranty* and enhance your user experience with Dell accessories or purchase your P2214H Monitor without a stand to explore other mounting options.
Premium Panel Guarantee
The Dell Premium Panel Guarantee* allows free panel replacement during the Limited Hardware Warranty period if even one bright pixel defaults.
The optional Dell Single Monitor Arm, Dell Dual Monitor Stand and wall-mounting kits give you flexible options for an improved functional work space. For rich stereo surround sound, the optional Dell Soundbar AC511 snugly fits to the bottom of your P2214H monitor (mounting options and soundbar sold separately).