The next-generation Dell Fluid File System version 4 (FluidFS v4), with the enterprise-class FS7610, scales performance and capacity on the fly. Get more performance and lower TCO along with:
• Linear performance expansion up to 494,000 max SPECsfs file OPS and 11.9 GB/sec max throughput*
• Improved performance with mirrored cache and automated load balancing, even as you add more data
• Lower costs with one of the most competitive price per performance scale-out NAS solutions available
Manage your storage growth with the flexibility to scale both performance and capacity independently without disruption.
Intuitively manage block and file operations with PS Series Group Manager or CLI.
FluidFS also protects your data through:
• File-level, user-restorable snapshots.
• Asynchronous, file system-level, snapshot-based replication to peer FS7610 systems.
• Full replication of the entire file system, including shares, exports and permissions, to help ease data recovery following a disaster.
• Common Internet File System (CIFS) anti-virus support through any ICAP AV server and certified partner software.
• Network Data Management Protocol (NDMP) for backup and disaster recovery.
Bring fully integrated, end-to-end unified storage to your PS Series storage system with the FS7610 NAS appliance. This solution works with PS Series arrays to deliver the core benefits of the PS Series platform, including peer scaling, ease-of-use features and all-inclusive software licensing. The EqualLogic FS Series features:
For dependability day after and day, the EqualLogic FS7610 NAS appliance includes:
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. Dell EMC has expert services* for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
Gain the freedom to focus on your business with ProSupport. Our most complete support offer, ProSupport Plus, with SupportAssist, improves performance and stability with automated proactive monitoring, collaborative third-party assistance, a dedicated Technical Account Manager and 24x7 global access to elite Dell EMC engineers.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Trust Dell EMC experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations. Our complete suite of deployment services and professional certifications helps you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.