We love your work. We built the XPS family to be the best. Because whatever you invent or imagine, our technology can help you realize it.
More screen, less to carry: The virtually borderless infinity display maximizes screen space by squeezing a 33 cm (13”) display in an 28 cm (11”) frame. With a bezel only 5.2 mm thin, starting at only 1.22kg and measuring a super slim 9-15 mm, the XPS 13 is exceptionally thin and light.
Video: Dell XPS 13 Laptop (2016) Product Overview 1:30
Stunning UltraSharp QHD+ resolution (3200x1800): An optional upgrade gives you eye-popping detail with 5.7 million pixels (276 ppi).
Easy to share: See content clearly from nearly every angle with the IGZO IPS panel, providing a wide viewing angle of up to 170°.
Brighten your day: 400 nit brightness is brighter than a typical laptop panel, so you get a great view, even outside.
Gorgeous colors: See the brightest brights and the darkest darks with a color gamut of 72% and a contrast ratio of 1000:1.
Touch friendly: Tap, swipe and pinch your way around the screen. The optional touch display lets you interact naturally with your technology.
The latest performance features: New next gen Intel® Core processors and higher performing graphics offer speed and reliability. Boot and resume in seconds with the latest solid state drives now with faster PCIe options up to 512GB and 16GB* of memory..
Stay powered longer: Depending on how you use your laptop, your battery life will vary. When you are using productivity applications, like Word or Excel, experience the longest battery life of any 13-inch with up to 22 hours* of continual use* on a FHD model. Enjoy up to 13 hours of battery life when streaming Netflix* content or browsing the web with Microsoft Edge*. Add an additional 11 hours, 30 minutes with the optional Dell Power Companion**.
Leading-edge connectivity: The Thunderbolt™ 3 multi-use Type-C port allows you to charge your laptop, connect to multiple devices (including support for up to two 4K displays) and enjoy data transfers up to 40Gbps, 8 times that of a USB 3.0*.
Advanced docking: The XPS 13 can be used with the newest Dell docking solutions, featuring single-cable connections for power, Ethernet, audio and video. Add the optional Dell Thunderbolt™ Dock for faster data transfers and support for up to three FULL HD displays or two 4K displays.
Killer™ Wireless: The Killer 1535 Wireless-AC adapter provides the strongest and most reliable Wi-Fi connection and was designed specifically to make your online videos, voice and games play faster and smoother. It automatically detects, classifies and prioritizes network traffic ensuring your most important data takes priority over your other less urgent applications. Killer delivers your critical packets immediately, thus eliminating unnecessary latency and lag.
Best-in-class Security with industry-leading endpoint solutions that include leading-edge encryption, authentication and threat protection.
• Protect data across multiple end-points with Dell Data Protection | Encryption. Factory installed, IT admins can remotely manage encryption policies to easily meet compliance regulations right out of the box.
• Dell Data Protection | Endpoint Security Suite Enterprise* includes advanced threat prevention, enterprise-class encryption and authentication and stops malware before it can run. In fact, testing shows that our protection is 99% effective against threats compared to traditional top antivirus solutions that have only been able to catch an average of 50% of the same threats.
The world’s most manageable XPS allows IT to change BIOS settings and configure systems with ample flexibility that your business requires.
• Dell Client Command Suite compatibility - free tools that help automate and streamline system deployment, monitoring and updating in complex IT environments.
• Factory installed, Dell Command | Update eliminates time-consuming hunting and pecking while minimizing system disruption.
• Factory installed with Dell Command | Power Manager and Battery Extender Mode.
• Simplify deployments with long lifecycles using Dell Configuration and Deployment Services with Dell Imaging Services.
• KACE System Management solutions meet the most demanding IT management needs.Available only with Windows OS
Pinch, zoom and click with precision: The precision touch pad prevents jumping and floating cursors, while Accidental Activation Prevention puts a stop to unintentional clicks when your palm hits the touch pad.
See what you’ve been missing: A standard backlit keyboard illuminates your keys so you can stay productive in low-light or no-light rooms.
Maximum durability: Cut with precision from a single block of aluminum for a sturdy, durable chassis in a sleek design. The Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ touch display option is up to 10 times more scratch resistant than soda lime glass*.
Cool under pressure: The palm rest is made from carbon fiber. It's strong and thin like aluminum, but lighter and cooler to the touch.
Power efficient: XPS 13 is ENERGY STAR® certified.
Smarter materials: Free of materials like cadmium, lead, mercury and some phthalates, it’s also EPEAT® Gold registered* and BFR/PVC-free*.
Recycle-friendly: 90% of the laptop’s parts can be easily recycled or reused, and the bamboo packaging trays are 100% recyclable.
Save money: Get exactly what you want. This laptop is available with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, the popular Linux distribution, backed by Dell ProSupport, so you won’t deal with the hassle and extra cost of another OS that you won’t use.
6th Gen: Over the last three years, the Dell™ XPS™ 13 laptop keeps getting better. Initially started as an open-ended exploratory project to identify what developers demand, the system continues to be improved based on developer input.
1. Speaker | 2. SD card slot | 3. USB 3.0 with PowerShare | 4. Noble lock slot | 5. AC power | 6. Thunderbolt™ 3 (2 lanes of PCI Express Gen 3) Type C supporting: Power in/charging, PowerShare, Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps bi-directional), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps), VGA, HDMI, Ethernet and USB-A via Dell Adapter (sold separately) | 7. USB 3.0 | 8. Headset jack | 9. Battery gauge button and indicator |10. Speaker
Enhance the mobility of your XPS 13 with accessories that can help you stay powered up, protected and connected on the go.
Charge your XPS along with your USB-enabled phone while you are on the go with the Dell Power Companion.
Protect your XPS on the go with a sleek, custom-fitted sleeve to use alone or inside a case.
Connect your XPS to multiple devices – displays, printers, projectors, and Ethernet – with one compact adapter. Available only with Windows OS.
Maximize the performance of your XPS 13 with the ultimate work accessories that can help you increase your productivity in the office. Look for these great products and more at check out.
Expand your view and optimize your workspace with the world's first 27” InfinityEdge Monitor with ultra-thin bezels on all four sides and a fully-adjustable arm.
Experience premium performance in a cutting-edge wireless keyboard and mouse featuring a compact design and wireless connectivity through Dell Universal Pairing or Bluetooth 4.0.
Connect your XPS to a single data and power source to allow for the ultimate display performance- up to three Full HD displays or two 4K displays- and faster data transfers. Available only with Windows OS.
Fill the entire room with powerful, crystal-clear sound with this 360 omnidirectional wireless speaker featuring enhanced wireless technology to keep audio playback in sync with video.
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered.