The Dell UltraSharp 27 Monitor allows you to see the bigger picture, without boundaries. Perfect for industry professionals looking to get the most out of their desktop experience.
• Optimise your view: feast your eyes on the thinnest borders to ever to grace all four sides of a monitor. Dell’s InfinityEdge borders, which include the bezel width and inactive black space, create an almost seamless viewing experience. With 7.3 mm top, left and right sides and a bottom border measuring only 8.4 mm.
• A more accurate display: colours stay as precise as they can be at deltaE less than 2 to give you a more immersive display. And with our factory color calibration report, you’re guaranteed that every monitor has a 99% sRGB coverage at deltaE less than 2 – ensuring every color is as accurate as we claim.
• Stunning at every angle: colours remain consistent across an ultrawide viewing angle, guaranteeing a dazzling display no matter how you view it.
• Witness the difference: see more with 1.77 times the screen details on QHD resolution than Full HD.
Quickly adjust your monitor to comfortably fit the way you work.
• Vividly clear: immerse yourself in cohesive multi-monitor view with super-thin black borders and the thinnest bezel width to date in between two displays on all sides.
• Unmatched versatility: enjoy full adjustability to pivot, tilt and swivel your monitor to the position and height that you desire. And with HDMI 1.4 (MHL 2.0), DP 1.2, mini-DP 1.2, DP-out, 4 USB 3.0 and audio line-out ports, connecting to all your peripherals at once is both easy and convenient.
Enjoy peace of mind with our Premium Panel Guarantee and minimize downtime with Advanced Exchange Service.
The Dell Premium Panel Guarantee allows a free panel replacement during the Limited Hardware Warranty period even if only one bright pixel is found.
The patented T-bar keyed locking mechanism and super-strong carbon-tempered steel cable can be easily attached to the standard security lock slot.
"A great affordable option for dual/multi monitor setups helping keep the look between monitors seamless." — CAD Intentions