Gain the network performance you need for next-generation workloads with Brocade DCX 8510 Backbone, purpose-built for nonstop networking and scalable for private clouds.
Experience nonstop connectivity designed to provide efficient and reliable end-to-end SAN communications.Confirm uninterrupted network service with dynamic fabric provisioning.
• Helps eliminate fabric reconfiguration when adding or replacing servers.
• Reduces the need for zone modification and logical unit number (LUN) masking.
• Allows devices to be moved within a switch, such as migrating virtual World Wide Names (WWNs), with a simple move command.
Help safeguard fabric link-level integrity with end-to-end optics and link validation.
• Identify and isolate optics and cable problems faster.
• Non-intrusively verify transceiver and cable health through electrical and optical tests, cable health checks, digital diagnostics and more.
Help ensure predictable application performance over links with granular latency and distance measurements and application-level I/O profile simulations.
Keep up with dynamic business demands through an established foundation of scalability and reliability that efficiently enables private cloud deployments as well as virtualized data centers.
Enhance the scale-out, shared-storage network design to meet the requirements for cloud storage, including:
• A flat network topology that connects every chassis to each other without using routers.
• Any-to-any connectivity where any node can send or receive traffic to or from any other node within the network through a single interface.
• Low-latency interconnects for fast communication with minimal delay.
Streamline deployment and consolidate end-to-end SAN administration with enhanced network-management tools, such as:
• New inline port diagnostics and advanced monitoring that accelerates deployment and helps improve troubleshooting efficiency.
• Network advisor, which helps centralize server connectivity and resources management.
• Fabric-wide power monitoring that supports energy-efficient operations.
Choose from two Brocade DCX 8510 Backbone models:
• DCX 8510-4, with up to 192@16Gbps ports, for large enterprise edge, midsize enterprise fabric cores or application engines.
• DCX 8510-8, with up to 384@16Gbps ports, for large enterprise fabric cores.
Build state-of-the-art speed and reliability into your SAN infrastructure with the Brocade DCX 8510 Backbone, designed to maximize application and storage performance for I/O- and bandwidth-intensive applications.
• Up to 8.2Tbps total chassis bandwidth provides as much as twice the bandwidth of competitive solutions.
• Provides up to 384@16Gbps ports that deliver about 40 percent more performance per port than 10GbE SANs1.
• 512Gbps slot bandwidth helps minimize oversubscription, enhancing the number of available line-rate ports and enabling higher service-level agreements (SLAs).
The Brocade DCX 8510 Backbone provides outstanding performance to support rapid traffic growth and the increased requirements for virtualized environments. It also enables you to consolidate, scale and automate your IT resources, leveraging the benefits of virtualization to help your business evolve toward private cloud architectures.
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. Dell EMC has expert services* for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
Gain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell EMC is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and service account management.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Trust Dell EMC experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations. Our complete suite of deployment services and professional certifications helps you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with a variety of delivery methods to choose from – including instructor-led training, self-paced online training and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.