Built for small business. Built for how you work.
Vostro notebook solutions provide the combination of hardware, services and software that small business users want.
All Vostro notebooks include:
- Dedicated small business-trained sales and service representatives, 24x7x365
- Tailored with pre-selected software based on your business needs
- Peace of mind with services like Dell Network Assistant, Automated PC TuneUp, DellConnect™ , and Advanced Configuration Services
With Dell™ Services, you can customize your own level of IT support to keep your business running smoothly and efficiently. It’s service that fits your whole business, not just your technology.
You can choose from:
- Collect & Return - Hardware phone support during business hours with repair and return in 6 working days from collection.
- Basic – Hardware phone support during business hours and next working day replacement parts delivered directly to you.
- ProSupport - 24x7x365 hardware and software phone support with next working day onsite repair by an engineer.
CompleteCare™ Accidental Damage Service* –
Vostro Services and SupportYou asked for a complete package. We listened.
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business. Dell has created tools and services to help you with installation, maintenance and repair tasks. You can be confident that you will have the level of support you need to help keep your business running smoothly.
Dell Basic Hardware Support:
Upgrade to Dell Pro Support, our premium level of support service, to keep your Vostro running effectively with:
- 24/7/365 phone support answered with 2 minutes or less by certified IT expert.
- Next Business Day On-Site Service After Remote Diagnosis.
- Core software support that includes phone-based troubleshooting support for more than 40 core applications, OS, and firmware.
Repairs or replaces accidentally damaged systems.
Dell’s installation services give you the tools you need to get your systems up and running as fast as possible so you can focus on more important business matters. Optional Services:
- On-Site System Setup*- Choose custom hardware, software and peripherals for your new PCs, then let Dell professionals install them for you.
Maintenance ServicesVostro's maintenance services and support tools help prevent downtime and potential disaster by keeping your systems running at peak performance.
- Dell Support Center – Search no more for your services tools. Dell Support Center is one central location that houses the tools you need for making them easy to find and easy to use.
- Dell Support 3.4 – Keep your system in optimal working order by constantly monitoring, identifying known errors and presenting you with auto-fixes before you even realize a problem exists. You tailor the level of support that’s right for you.
For moderate to heavy users, upgrade your 1-year 10GB Online DataSafe Backup subscription to 20GB or 30GB. You can receive the same benefits that the standard service offers with room to grow.
RepairDell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard 1-year parts and labor Limited Warranty, with the option to extend it for up to 4 years.
- 1-year Collect and Return Service (CAR) – Collect, repair and return your system within six business days*, after completion of telephone-based troubleshooting.
- DellConnect* – Whether you’re on the road, or in the office, Dell can troubleshoot and repair your system remotely through an Internet connection.
- Extended Hardware Warranty - Extend your limited warranty up to 4 years and upgrade your service to Next-Business-Day On-site service to protect your IT systems from: costly downtime, changing business needs, lost productivity, high cost of out-of-warranty repairs.
- Next Business Day On-Site Service – Get the assistance you need when you need it with Next Business Day On-Site service – parts, labor and limited warranty.
- CompleteCare Accidental Damage Protection - Because accidents happen...CompleteCare Accidental Damage Service covers repair and replacement for various accidental damage, not covered under limited warranty, including spills, drops, surges, and breakage to select systems or peripherals. Get help when you need it from dedicated experts, available 24x7x365.
- Dell On Call* - Fast, friendly and affordable telephone technical support for many issues not covered under your Dell Limited Warranty. Choose between a convenient one-year plan that includes coverage for 4 incidents or purchase a single incident for a one time resolution.