1. Lockable cabinet secures tablets when not in use
2. Wide slots store and charge up to 10 devices at once
3. Space for labeling student tablets
4. Industrial-quality power source with 10 wide-spaced surge-protected outlets
5. Built-in cable management
6. Stackable design for easy mobility
7. Backed by Belkin's Connected Equipment Warranty up to $15,000
SECURE UP TO 10 DEVICES IN LOCKABLE CABINET
Designed for digital learning classrooms, the Secure and Charge Station keeps students' tablets, Chromebooks, and e-readers secure, charged, and ready for use. Compatible with most combination and keyed locksets, this station features a lockable enclosure that protects mobile devices from tampering and theft when not in use. It can hold and charge up to 10 different devices at the same time, each with its own charging cable or AC adapter.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST TABLETS AND LAPTOPS
The Secure and Charge can accommodate a wide variety of tablets and laptops, including iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Pro, and Note, and Chromebooks.
BUILT-IN CABLE MANAGEMENT
A built-in cable management system helps keep tangles and clutter to a minimum. The station also includes space for labels, so students can quickly identify and access their devices.
PORTABLE AND MOUNTABLE DESIGN
A standard AV cart can hold up to three Secure and Charge units that can be stacked for easy transport between classrooms. You can also securely mount the station to a desk, table, or other horizontal surface. The Secure and Charge measures 11.9 by 17.5 by 18.8 inches (H x W x D).