The NETGEAR WAC720 ProSAFE Wireless Access Point is a high-performance dual band 802.11ac AP supporting up to an aggregate throughput of 1.2 Gbps (300 Mbps for 2.4GHz and 867 Mbps 802.11ac for 5GHz) with standalone and Ensemble management for centralized ... Show More
The NETGEAR® ProSAFE® WAC720 Business 2 x 2 Wireless-AC Access Point is a high-performance dual band 802.11ac AP supporting up to an aggregate throughput of 1.2 Gbps (300 Mbps for 2.4GHz and 867 Mbps 802.11ac for 5GHz) with standalone and Ensemble™ management for centralized group management of up to 10 APs of the same model.
It is perfectly positioned for customers demanding high throughput, superior performance, and extensive coverage deployment for Small and Medium Enterprises, K-12, and Hospitalities.
ProSAFE® WAC720 Wireless-AC Access Point Key Features
• Business class with superior 802.11ac performance (up to 1.2 Gbps) • 2 x 2 (transmit x receive) with 2 streams of data for 2.4GHz (300 Mbps) and 5GHz (867 Mbps) of reliable data delivery • Dual band concurrent operation with backward compatibility to 802.11n • Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) for ease of deployment • Ease of use with simple and intuitive graphical user interface • Ensemble management for centralized management of up to 10 APs in a single group • Comprehensive security with WPA and WPA2 and MAC address Access List • Compact and elegant design stylishly blends into the environment • Powered by PoE or DC power inputs (PoE switch and AC/DC power adapter are not included)
Flexible deployment options for evolving needs
Small and mid-sized organizations looking for flexible Wi-Fi deployment options will find both models easy and intuitive to setup, manage and maintain. The ProSAFE WAC720 can operate in "Standalone Mode" or be centrally managed using “Ensemble Mode”. Ensemble management is included at zero cost - making it easy to step up from standalone deployments into a transparent, self-organized and centrally managed Wi-Fi network. Simplified centralized management without additional hardware:
• Ensemble management for single dashboard for up to 10 Access Points of the same model. • Automatic RF management and power optimization. • Single configuration and one step firmware updates to a group of Access Points. • The purchase, update, support renewal, and HW maintenance of a separate controller is not required . • Ensemble Mode Management is offered at zero cost allowing SMBs the opportunity to step up from standalone Access Point Deployments into a transparent and self-organized Wi-Fi network. • Perfect for small and medium enterprises that do not have the in-house IT resource to support.
Compatibility & Connectivity
• Deploy wireless coverage over large areas with point-to-point and point-to-multipoint bridging via Wireless Distribution System (WDS.) • Backward compatibility with 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n network devices. • Utilizes Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) for ease of deployment in POE-enabled networks. • Easy mounting mechanism for quick wall or ceiling installation.
Progressive Wireless Technology
• 40% smaller footprint than its ProSAFE WNDAP360 Wireless-N equivalent. • 100% faster data rates than its ProSAFE WNDAP360 Wireless-N equivalent.
Warranty and Support
• NETGEAR® ProSAFE® Lifetime Hardware Warranty. • Included Lifetime Technical Support. • Included Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement.