Gain the network performance you need for next-generation workloads with Brocade DCX 8510 Backbone, purpose-built for nonstop networking and scalable for private clouds.
Experience nonstop connectivity designed to provide efficient and reliable end-to-end SAN communications.Confirm uninterrupted network service with dynamic fabric provisioning.
• Helps eliminate fabric reconfiguration when adding or replacing servers.
• Reduces the need for zone modification and logical unit number (LUN) masking.
• Allows devices to be moved within a switch, such as migrating virtual World Wide Names (WWNs), with a simple move command.
Help safeguard fabric link-level integrity with end-to-end optics and link validation.
• Identify and isolate optics and cable problems faster.
• Non-intrusively verify transceiver and cable health through electrical and optical tests, cable health checks, digital diagnostics and more.
Help ensure predictable application performance over links with granular latency and distance measurements and application-level I/O profile simulations.
Keep up with dynamic business demands through an established foundation of scalability and reliability that efficiently enables private cloud deployments as well as virtualized data centers.
Enhance the scale-out, shared-storage network design to meet the requirements for cloud storage, including:
• A flat network topology that connects every chassis to each other without using routers.
• Any-to-any connectivity where any node can send or receive traffic to or from any other node within the network through a single interface.
• Low-latency interconnects for fast communication with minimal delay.
Streamline deployment and consolidate end-to-end SAN administration with enhanced network-management tools, such as:
• New inline port diagnostics and advanced monitoring that accelerates deployment and helps improve troubleshooting efficiency.
• Network advisor, which helps centralize server connectivity and resources management.
• Fabric-wide power monitoring that supports energy-efficient operations.
Choose from two Brocade DCX 8510 Backbone models:
• DCX 8510-4, with up to 192@16Gbps ports, for large enterprise edge, midsize enterprise fabric cores or application engines.
• DCX 8510-8, with up to 384@16Gbps ports, for large enterprise fabric cores.
Build state-of-the-art speed and reliability into your SAN infrastructure with the Brocade DCX 8510 Backbone, designed to maximize application and storage performance for I/O- and bandwidth-intensive applications.
• Up to 8.2Tbps total chassis bandwidth provides as much as twice the bandwidth of competitive solutions.
• Provides up to 384@16Gbps ports that deliver about 40 percent more performance per port than 10GbE SANs1.
• 512Gbps slot bandwidth helps minimize oversubscription, enhancing the number of available line-rate ports and enabling higher service-level agreements (SLAs).
The Brocade DCX 8510 Backbone provides outstanding performance to support rapid traffic growth and the increased requirements for virtualized environments. It also enables you to consolidate, scale and automate your IT resources, leveraging the benefits of virtualization to help your business evolve toward private cloud architectures.
Network assessments offer a holistic view of your multivendor environment and a reference point for how your infrastructure is performing. Our experts can pinpoint and expose issues in your network using specialized software and diagnostic tools. These unbiased and insightful analytics are aggregated into comprehensive reports that can include recommendations on how to improve performance, optimize devices and remediate problems.
Network Topology Assessment
Is your network complex and coiled? Dell can perform a detailed audit and inventory of all multivendor devices in the network to provide visibility and identify configuration issues.
Network Optimization Assessment
Many networks are a multivendor patchwork of devices not running at their optimal state. We can analyze devices from all leading vendors and make recommendations to optimize the entire multivendor design, fine-tune devices and maximize performance of the holistic environment.
Application Performance Assessment
When business applications and databases begin to show signs of latency or completely shut down, we can conduct a comprehensive analysis to uncover performance issues, isolate problems and accelerate troubleshooting of the enterprise infrastructure and software applications.
Moving to a Voice-over-IP (VoIP) solution requires the right network infrastructure to support real-time voice protocols. Simulated load testing, analysis and review can identify the next steps to building a VoIP platform or fixing issues of an existing one.
Network Security Assessment
Safeguard your network from constant attack. Let our experts examine and uncover potential vulnerabilities and provide a comprehensive security design assessment.
Wireless Site Survey
Great wireless connectivity starts with a detailed site survey. Dell can analyze existing infrastructure, identify RF interference and recommend the best design and optimal placement of new devices.
The Dell standardized deployment service guarantees that setup and optimization are done correctly so that you can launch faster and focus on daily business.
Expert planning and execution seamlessly weaves Dell’s open systems architecture with existing network infrastructure from Cisco, HP, Juniper and others. Choose ProDeploy Plus, the most complete deployment offer on the market for complex environments.
Setting up network protocols, and policies can be tricky. Dell certified network engineers can configure and optimize your new hardware remotely or on-site and get new technology up and running fast .
Mounting and cabling of wired and wireless devices can be tedious and time-consuming. Get worry-free hardware installations with experienced Dell technicians who do deployments every day .
Dell offers a variety of on-site and remote support options that can be added at time of purchase. Dell ProSupport ensures problems are diagnosed and resolved by experts.
|On-site and Remote Assistance|
Get immediate access to Dell ProSupport professionals who can help you troubleshoot and diagnose issues that may arise in your network.
Free yourself to focus on the business and allow Dell to manage your network with dedicated professional support.
Learn practical knowledge and operational techniques.
Dell network consulting provides on-site or remote access to highly skilled professionals who provide project assistance and guidance across a variety of technologies for a specific project or timeframe.
Get professional insight with a half-day collaborative whiteboard session to discuss potential improvements.
For those times when you need a little extra technical guidance, certified experts are available to discuss system design or help resolve complex issues that can be billed by the day, week or by the phone call. Time-based consulting is as flexible as you are.