• Hard drive: Store your valuable data on a massive hard drive.
• Ports: Connecting to your peripherals is simple with two USB 3.0, one USB 2.0, HDMI 1.4 and RJ45 Ethernet ports.
• Enjoy media-format freedom with an 8-in-1 media card reader for outstanding compatibility.
• Spill-resistant keyboard: Accidents happen. Rest easy and work with confidence thanks to a spill-resistant keyboard.
An optional 65-WHr 6-cell battery can help you stay powered up long enough to skip the in-flight movie, polish your presentation and drift off to your favorite music.
Designed for the real world — because that's where life happens.
We want you to love your new PC for years to come. That's why we test every Inspiron laptop for reliability not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.
• Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
• Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
• Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
• Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.
• Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting every Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
• Always a good fit: You'll probably never need to remove and reinstall your Inspiron's battery 750 times, but you can rest easy knowing that we've tested even that.
Your Inspiron laptop comes preloaded with anti-virus and video conference software to help you stay connected and protected.
ProSupport provides you with peace of mind thanks to 24/7 North America-based phone support, access to trained technical experts and next-business-day on-site service.
Accidental Damage Service provides repair and replacement for damage from the spills, drops and power surges not included in the Basic Hardware Service.
Whether you want accessories for work, travel or play, you’ll find what you need at Dell.com. Pick up an ultraslim Dell monitor, a wireless mouse or an all-in-one printer at checkout to maximize your laptop’s mobile potential.