Get down to business with the beautifully designed, thin and light laptop that features an optional 14" touchscreen display.
• Thinner than ever: The Latitude 14 has a starting weight of just 3.4 lb (1.54kg) with a 3-cell battery1.
• Elite and durable design: With soft- touch paint finish and woven carbon fiber (on touch models) on the exterior, and a Tri-metal™ chassis magnesium alloy underneath the surface, the Latitude 7000 series is designed to survive challenging physical environments and MIL-STD 810G testing.
• Control at your fingertips: Dell touch-enabled displays offer optimal viewing experience, touch sensitivity, brightness and durability with edge-to-edge Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™.
As with the previous generation, the Dell Latitude 7000 Series is the only laptop designed to be compatible with an existing laptop family docking station. The Latitude 14 7000 Series also features the new Dell Wireless Dock option, which provides seamless high-speed wireless docking through Intel® WiGig technology powering up to two external displays, keyboard, mouse, audio and other peripherals for a desktop free of wires. Also, Intel® Pro Wireless Display technology (Intel® Pro WiDi) allows users to connect wirelessly to projectors and displays with the security and configuration capabilities IT requires.
Featuring the latest 5th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, up to i7 vPro, along with
Windows 8.1 Pro allow you to work on big jobs with ease.
• Windows 7 Professional and Windows 8.1 with optional touchscreen capability allows you to multitask with a swipe, tap or drag of your fingers.
• Count on fast, reliable performance from your choice of SSD or Solid-State Hybrid Drives.
• Discrete graphics options for higher quality visual experience.
• Collaborate effectively with an integrated HD webcam and microphone array.
• A business-class ISO keyboard with a backlit option lets you work in low-light environments while a swappable battery keeps you powered up on the go for up to 11.5 hours with the optional 4-cell battery.
• Stay connected with a full suite of options including BT 4.0 (BLE), Dual band Wi-Fi, Miracast, Intel WiDi, Tri-band, Near Field Communications, and LTE
The world’s most secure business Laptop:
Dell Data Protection | Encryption protects your data across all endpoints, including external media and in public cloud storage. Stop advanced malware in its tracks with DDP | Protected Workspace and enable advanced authentication options with DDP | Security Tools.
The world’s most manageable business Laptop:
Update once and update everywhere with Dell-unique Intel® vPro™ capabilities for remote BIOS management and hard drive wipe, even when your device is powered off. Reduce time spent on manual and error-prone tasks through the Dell Client Command Suite, our free automation tools that plug into existing management solutions.
Outstanding reliability you can trust:
Latitude 12 7000 Series laptop has been subjected to MIL-STD 810G testing to ensure durability under extreme conditions. A spill-proof keyboard protects against liquid damage while the premium Corning® Gorilla® Glass touch display offers an optimal viewing experience with better touch sensitivity, brightness and durability. Your device is also backed by enterprise-level Dell ProSupport 24x7 to minimize downtime, all the time.
View in vivid Full HD with the world’s thinnest border for nearly seamless viewing across multiples screens.
Provides the convenience and reliability of a mobile office with a sleek, travel-friendly design.
Charge multiple devices simultaneously, and extend battery life while on-the-go.
Your system comes with Dell’s Limited Hardware Warranty*. If your system encounters an issue that is covered by the warranty that cannot be resolved remotely, Dell will provide a convenient way for your system to be repaired.
When you customize your system you will find these other support options, with ProSupport Plus offering the most complete support service:
ProSupport Plus, Dell’s most complete* support service for PCs and tablets*, is the only support service that can prevent issues before they occur. Dell’s SupportAssist will detect when a hard drive or battery is about to fail, automatically create a case for resolution and notify the customer that the new hardware is on its way. This end to end support service also includes 24x7 priority access to ProSupport engineers who provide help for hardware and software challenges, repair for devices that are accidentally damaged and the ability to keep a hard drive after replacement allowing you to ensure your data is stays secure.*When necessary, Dell will provide onsite* support to ensure repairs are done quickly and conveniently. ProSupport Plus provides all the support essentials that will reduce downtime automatically.
Dell ProSupport* provides direct access to ProSupport engineers who provide help for hardware and software challenges 24x7. Plus, Dell SupportAssist technology remotely monitors PCs and tablets, provides notifications for issues that arise and automatically creates a case to resolve them. When necessary, Dell will provide onsite* support to ensure repairs are done quickly and conveniently.
Accidents happen, and with Dell’s Accidental Damage Service* you can reduce the downtime. We’ll repair a laptop damaged by an electrical surge, liquid spill or drop.