Dell believes that a well planned and maintained storage infrastructure can support growing data requirements without the corresponding increase in cost and complexity. Intelligent data management allows organizations to optimize the value of their storage investment with a better use of resources. Dell Data Management Services can help customers design, implement, manage and maintain storage infrastructures that satisfy data availability, retention and recovery requirements.
Dell ProSupport* — Fast, reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 24x7? Choose Dell ProSupport.*
Dell has been awarded the No.1 position, 30 of the last 38 quarters in the Corporate IT Service & Support Customer Satisfaction Study (2010).
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support, along with 24x7 access to Dell-certified technicians.
Dell ProSupport Service Model
Dell ProSupport for IT
|Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff.||Designed to provide tech-to-tech support for IT professionals, database administrators and internal service desks or helpdesks.|
- 24x7 direct break-fix hardware and software support for your employees
- Access to a certified technician
- 24x7 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
- Collaborative hardware and software support
Next, Dell ProSupport Options align to the way you use technology — rapidly responding to your needs, protecting your investment, your productivity and your sensitive data, and providing value-added proactive support services to reduce the risk and complexity of managing your infrastructure.
SPEED OF RESPONSE
|Mission Critical — Perfect for server and storage environments where avoiding unplanned downtime and reducing recovery time through priority response are a must. The package includes priority same day 4-hour onsite service* or optional 2-hour response with 6-hour hardware repair,* Dell’s proven Critical Situation process and emergency dispatch.||Data Management and Protection — Keep Your Hard Drive* helps |
you retain control of sensitive
|Enterprise-Wide Contract — Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
- Designated service delivery manager
- Performance benchmarking and custom reporting
- Planning and assessments
Data Management Consulting from Dell offers a comprehensive suite of assessment, design and implementation services to help customers get the most from their EqualLogic PS series product, covering data management, application performance, data protection and cost of ownership. Dell consultants can provide practical action-oriented plans, to deliver specific, predictable and measurable outcomes through high-impact, short duration projects.
Dell Enterprise Deployment Services
- Data Management and Technology Assessment: This is an engagement where the Dell consultant gathers and analyzes account, month-end performance, data collection to lay out the best future state consolidation scenarios including iSCSI storage area network (SAN) option. We develop a tailored business case estimating the cost savings gained from the various technology options (iSCSI or Fiber Channel) we recommend.
- Dell/EMC SAN Solution Design (standard and custom): This is the provision of an iSCSI SAN solution design, incorporating array, SAN and integration of key applications. Options for remote/local data protection design to utilize snapshot and replication capabilities, as well as backup integration design are also available.
- Data Migration: We facilitate a well-planned migration from an existing storage entity (DAS, SAN, NAS) to the newly implemented EqualLogic SAN. We use standard tools, established methodology and expert consultants to mitigate associated risk and minimize the downtime for applications.
- EqualLogic Quick Start: A post implementation 2 days on-site assistance to guide customers with best practice recommendations and accelerate the adoption of the feature rich EqualLogic software (SAN HQ, ASM Microsoft® edition, ASM VMware edition) and get the most out of your investment into EqualLogic SAN without delays
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite*
offers a full range of deployment services and professional certifications to help you get more out of your technology starting on day one. Choose ProDeploy Plus for the most complete deployment offer available in the market, ProDeploy for expert configuration and installations, or Basic Deployment for worry-free hardware installations.Comprehensive Training
Get the skills you need to keep pace in today’s competitive IT environment with comprehensive training courses. Dell offers a vast array of instructor-led classes and online training courses in a range of topics from server maintenance to in-depth technical overviews of specific systems.