- 4-Gb/s Fibre Channel data rate, offering up to 750 MB/s at full duplex/port
- 4/2/1 Gb/s auto speed negotiation for backward compatibility with 2/1 Gb/s Fibre Channel systems
- Native x4 PCI Express host bus interface
- 100,000 IOPs performance per port, delivering outstanding I/O transfer rates
- Two independent 4-Gbps Fibre Channel ports designed to protect against port failures
- No reboot for driver and firmware upgrades, allowing driver and firmware to be upgraded without rebooting the server
- HBA and target level failover, helping to protect the entire link against failures
- QLogic SANsurfer Management Suite for centralized management
|Dell ProSupport Service Model|
|Dell ProSupport||Dell ProSupport for IT|
Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff.
Designed to provide tech-to-tech support for IT professionals, database administrators and internal service desks or helpdesks.
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PROACTIVE|
|Mission Critical — Perfect for server and storage environments where avoiding unplanned downtime and reducing recovery time through priority response are a must. The package includes priority 4-hour on-site service or optional 2-hour response with 6-hour hardware repair, Dell’s proven Critical Situation process and emergency dispatch.||Data Management and Protection||Proactive Maintenance — Maximizes the availability and stability of your infrastructure proactively. The package includes a detailed system assessment and implementation of driver or firmware updates and upgrades for your server or storage systems.|
Remote Advisory Options — Provides telephone and internet access to technical expertise for specialized applications and solutions such as Microsoft Exchange, Virtualization, virus remediation and more.
|Customization and Setup|