Let your bright ideas shine.
From the classroom to the conference room, engage your audience with vibrant presentations and dramatic 3D content* on the affordable 1420X Projector.
- Bright and versatile: This bright projector lets you deliver dynamic presentations in a variety of lighting conditions with 2700 ANSI Lumens (max).
- Crisp, clear projection: Engage your audience with bold 3D graphics*, vibrant color, crisp text and XGA resolution.
- Easy to operate: Conveniently connect to multiple devices and enjoy long lamp life.
Enlighten your audience.Count on the outstanding brightness and picture quality of the 1420X Projector, whether you’re presenting to a conference room full of professionals or a classroom of students.
- Enjoy bright, versatile projection: Your presentations will appear bright and bold in a variety of lighting conditions with 2700 ANSI Lumens (max).
- Go bold with affordable 3D capability*: Project dramatic 3D content via your computer. 3D imagery can help keep your audience immersed in the message, and you can stay on budget.
- Experience excellent image quality: Vibrant color, clear imagery and crisp text are yours with features such as XGA resolution (1024 x 768), a high contrast ratio of 2400:1 and BrilliantColor™ technology.
Present effectively and easily with the reliable Dell 1420X Projector. It was designed specifically for ease of use and dependability.
Discover an economical and reliable solution.When it comes to planning for effective presentations day in and day out, count on a reliable projection solution and low total cost of ownership with the 1420X Projector.
- Streamlined maintenance: Top-load access makes changing the 1420X lamp easy, even while the projector is still attached to a ceiling mount (ceiling mount kit sold separately). The filter-free design helps ensure simple maintenance.
- Enduring value: The Dell 1420X offers an impressive value for your organization with its reliability, versatility, ease-of-use, long lamp life and low total cost of ownership.
- Key security features: Keep your projector safe. Password protection helps guard against unauthorized use and the Kensington lock slot helps protect against theft (security cable sold separately).
2700 ANSI Lumens (Max.)
2400:1 Minimum (Full On/Full Off)
Native Resolution: 1024 x 768 (XGA)
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
85% Typical (Japan Standard - JBMA)
Focal length, f = 18.18~21.84mm
Throw Ratio: 1.64 (wide) - 1.97 (tele)
Lens Offset Ratio: 110%
Zoom Ratio: Manual 1.2x
3.28 ft ~ 26.24 ft(1.0m ~ 8.0m)
Screen Size - Diagonal:
38" ~ 180" (0.96m ~ 4.57m)
Lamp Life Cycle*:
Up to 4,500 hours Normal
Up to 6,000 hours Eco-Mode
Osram 190W user-replaceable
Son et haut-parleurs
- 1x 2W speaker RMS Mono
- AC power input socket
2x 15-pin D-Sub for analog RGB/component input signals
1x 15-pin D-Sub for VGA-A loop through
1x Composite Video RCA jack for CVBS signal
1x 4-pin S-Video for Y/C signal
1x mini USB-B slave for remote support
Audio Input: 1x 3.5mm stereo mini phone jack
Audio Output: 1x 3.5mm stereo mini phone jack
1x mini-DIN 9-pin RS232 for wired remote projector control from PC
S-Video/Composite Video input: NTSC [M, 3.58, 4.43), PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 4.43), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L, 4.25/4.4)
Component Video via VGA input: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p
Manual Vertical +40° / -40°
- Kensington lock slot
- SIZE AND WEIGHT:
Dimensions (W x D x H):
11.4" x 9.3" x 3.6" (290 x 238 x 90.82 mm)
5.7 lbs (2.6 kg)
- Universal AC 90-264 50Hz/60Hz with PFC input
Power Consumption Operational:
Normal Mode: 305W ± 10% @ 110Vac
Eco-Mode: 265W ± 10% @ 110Vac
Standby Mode: ≤0.5W
- Operating temperature:
0°C ~ 35°C (32°F ~ 95°F)
-30°C ~ 65°C (-22°F ~ 149°F)
-20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
33 dB(A) Normal Mode, 29 dB(A) Eco-Mode
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
CD User’s Guide
Remote Control with 2 AAA Batteries
Quick Setup guide & Product Information guide
Standard Service Support:
• 2-year Advanced Exchange Service* and Limited Hardware Warranty* for projector unit
• 1-year lamp warranty*
• Includes 24/7 online technical support and telephone technical support*
Extended service support offerings on projector unit for years 3 to 5 are also available.