Les avantages des hautes performances et capacités de la technologie Linear Tape Open (LTO). Les lecteurs de bande Dell PowerVault™ LTO-3 et LTO-4 offrent un support de sauvegarde fiable et économique pour les serveurs PowerEdge™ et NAS PowerVault.
Double the Storage Capacity and Reduce Your Backup WindowThe Ultrium Linear Tape-Open Ultrium 4 (LTO4) technology offers up to 800-GB* native capacity with a transfer rate of 432 GB/hr. That is a 100 percent growth in capacity — while shrinking your backup window by a third — over previous generations of LTO drives . With a 3-GB Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface, the PowerVault LTO-4-120 leverages higher transfer rates over traditional SCSI interfaces.
PowerVault™ LTO-4-120 is the first drive in its class to offer device-level encryption. This enables organizations to protect their data efficiently without the added cost and expense of software base encryption.
- Single external LTO-4 tape drive, internal model available within server configurations
- High performance and capacity that back up a maximum of 800 GB* (native) of information at up to 432 GB/hr (native)
- Backward read-and-write compatible with LTO-3 media and read compatible with LTO-2 and 3 media
- Available with LTO4 WORM (Write Once, Read Many) media to protect your data from being altered or changed
- Device-level encryption that simplifies the encryption process by eliminating the need and cost of software-based encryption
Veuillez contacter votre partenaire local pour de plus amples informations.