Clients cherchant à protéger et stocker leurs données efficacement tout en évitant les coûts et les dépenses occasionnés par le chiffrement logiciel.
Double the Storage Capacity and Reduce Your Backup WindowThe Ultrium Linear Tape-Open Ultrium 4 (LTO4) technology offers up to 800-GB* native capacity with a transfer rate of 432 GB/hr. That is a 100 percent growth in capacity — while shrinking your backup window by a third — over previous generations of LTO drives . With a 3-GB Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface, the PowerVault LTO-4-120 leverages higher transfer rates over traditional SCSI interfaces.
PowerVault™ LTO-4-120 is the first drive in its class to offer device-level encryption. This enables organizations to protect their data efficiently without the added cost and expense of software base encryption.
- Single external LTO-4 tape drive, internal model available within server configurations
- High performance and capacity that back up a maximum of 800 GB* (native) of information at up to 432 GB/hr (native)
- Backward read-and-write compatible with LTO-3 media and read compatible with LTO-2 and 3 media
- Available with LTO4 WORM (Write Once, Read Many) media to protect your data from being altered or changed
- Device-level encryption that simplifies the encryption process by eliminating the need and cost of software-based encryption